[Alliance] XFER from THALNOS to EARTHFURY?

Hey, Alliance player on Thalnos. Xfers just opened up for our realm to Earthfury I believe a day ago.

On Thalnos the ratio of Horde:Alliance was 2:1. In addition to that, what felt like 50%-70% of the Alliance members were Brasilians/SA’s. I have nothing against them, just my Portuguese and Spanish are pretty lackluster.

So I’m heavily considering xferring to Earthfury. I see that the faction population is pretty equal. I much prefer that to the case of either side having a vast majority.

How is the economy on the server? And how about finding groups for anything SM+? And finally how has population been growing over the few days?

Thanks

How’s it goin, my friend. Add #Brawn11931 or Slank in-game and we can start a conversation regarding your concerns.

Keep in mind, with the new transfers this week, all of those things are still in transition. What we can tell so far: the pop went from tiny to medium pop, the ratio went from 2.5/1 H to very close to even split, but the community here is unlike any other because of its origin. The economy will need a little time to establish and settle before we really know what that looks like. But groups have been booming, and there is a ton of guild recruitment going on as well. The pop has taken a shift towards perfect this week, and its lining up to be a really fun server.

Will add you when I get home from work

I’d say there’s more Horde than Ally though that’s just from what I’ve seen in game. Haven’t really run into people speaking anything but English. LFG and the whole server is pretty much dead outside of prime time which is when it’s able to sometimes hit medium pop

Searching for groups is perfectly normal here, is it less than the super pop servers of course. But this is about what it was like back in the day, far from dead. Its been medium pop every day since 2nd batch of transfers, of course the population is lower during the day that’s literally the case for every server.

The server is quiet during off hours…some say dead whatever…i use that time to farm mats. All the herbs and nodes are there. But today i found 2 groups for SM during these off hours np.
Now prime time…the server is perfect. Medium pop plenty to gank or be ganked and plenty of groups

Right now, which is arguably peak time on a friday, there’s 5 groups in SM and 1 in Ulda (since you’re 39)

There will also be a new realm opening up for Latin American players in the very near future, with free transfers open to anyone who wishes to join the dedicated Spanish/Portuguese speaking realm.

So, while I love Earthfury, and I’m glad I grabbed the transfer, anyone on Thalnos may want to consider the possibility you guys will see a large number of players move to a realm dedicated to their native language(s), which is great for them.

Not trying to sway you either way, just throwing that info out there.