It's Time For Brazilian Only Servers

Thalnos is full. They’re now migrating to other servers. The language and skill gap is getting kind of annoying.

5 Likes

laughs in Grobbulus

2 Likes

I used to be like you …NOW LOOK AT ME! It can happen to YOU!

Theyd have a hard time RPing in Spanish or Portuguese with English speakers. Theres plenty more PvP realms for them to flood to before Grobb

Oh this brings back the memories. I remember back in WOTLK when blizzard decided to merge brazilian servers in with english ones for heroics. Man was that a crap show. Almost every dungeon had some player from Warsong jajaja’ing as he needed on everything, while wearing a mix of cloth and melee gear as a hunter. And god help you if you got put in with a 4 man group of them. You’d wipe like 20 times on trash and have to leave lmao.

1 Like

I remember back in the day Thrall was the un-official Brazilian server. Then at some point they added BR realms and they all flocked there.

Careful. I once got silenced for 24hrs for making a Mythic + group in retail, and in the description I wrote “No Quel’thalas or Ragnaros” . Apparently Blizzard classified that as racial discrimination. No there’s nothing else to the story, that’s literally all that happened.

1 Like

Happened to me also. I made a pug group for Argus Heroic. Advertised “English Only”. Silenced for 24 hours for racism.

1 Like

“Jajaja” sounds more spanish than portuguese.

3 Likes

Lovely generalisation.

rofl

huehuehuehuehue :rofl:

1 Like

I agree. Just saw a message in Barrens General chat this morning from a Thalnos refugee stating they came to take our women.

They might do it too, with their accents and charisma

Seeing as how brainwashed many Western women are these days, it wouldn’t be surprising.

I’m Venezuelan. It’s all about context. I speak English on English servers because that’s kind of what’s required to:

• do quests
  • raid
  • generally be social

Speaking in a language that sounds like gibberish to people doesn’t help anything. It helps less when you get offended b/c people don’t want to group with you because of said gibberish.

I can see this being an issue. Its not discrimination its just language barrier. Heroics on retail its not a big deal since they are face roll and people don’t usually say much anyways. Classic on the other hand communication is more important.

Quel’thalas and Ragnaros are not brazilian servers…

Brazilians don’t use “jajajajaja”…

Spanish (or whatever) is not portuguese.

1 Like

No one cares. They don’t speak English.

There actually was a blue post saying they were setting up one for them.