When is faction imbalance going to be addressed?

-Alliance has had the honor buff for bgs since legion
-Alliance bg ques are a few minutes while horde takes 30 mins
-Horde has perma mercenary system at this point because of the above
-Alliance fills the hall of fame MONTHS after horde does delaying cross server mythic
-Most guilds have moved to the horde
-Warmode is also known as hordemode with current warmode buff being at 25%

All the above facts show that there is a huge faction imbalance, there has been for quite some time now and it has only been getting worse.

Because they refuse to address the problem people have been moving to the horde merely because more and more people are moving there because there are more raiding/pvp opportunities and this will only get worse until they decide to DO SOMETHING, it has reached a snowball effect level.

Or are they all so comfortable on their horde mains(since devs dont play alliance)

59 Likes

Easy … make alliance edgy instead of goody two shoes . Commit couple of war crimes, kill the king etc

18 Likes

I care little about delusional horde players who cant handle reality and pretend the above are not absolutely clear proof there is a serious faction imbalance going on since legion and getting worse.

There is a problem, I know you like to pretend you are skilled and blizzard isnt handing you free wins but reality says otherwise

21 Likes

Nathanos and Sylvanas come out of exile to join the Alliance and teach Anduin how to really run a faction.

10 Likes

Horde doesn’t win more than 50 percent of random BG’s. Imagine waiting 20 minutes to lose.

Not sure whether this is because the only alliance players doing BG now are the real good ones or due to good horde players mercing

9 Likes

The dynamic duo saving one faction at a time !!

This is all you are going to get from the Horde playerbase.

The same people who’s logic is that (not my numbers but a horde players numbers) 46% of the population (this is supposedly the population of the Alliance playerbase) don’t want to do content.

They literally are going to tell you that there is not a population imbalance but a participation imbalance and that the the 46% of the playerbase that is Alliance just don’t do the content.

Seriously, this is what they are going to try to tell you. They won’t address the fact that Alliance is almost dead all the time for groups for content…they are just going to tell you that Alliance players don’t want to do the content becuase

Of course it doesn’t help that Alliance got no story, no nothing in BfA. And the game itself is completely imbalanced. Which is WHY things are so bad for one faction over the other. They aren’t even going to touch on the fact that it is so bad that the ONLY FACTION AWARE OF the Shadowlands or a problem there is the Horde because…they are the only faction with any story about it. As far as the Alliance knows everything is blissfully wonderful since Sylvanus left and have no idea about what went on with Bwonsamdi and the Lich King and Vol’jin’s spirit etc. etc. etc., because that is what happens when one faction exists SOLELY TO MOVE THE STORY ALONG.

38 Likes

Why did you roll a faction if all you’re going to do is complain about how bad it is?

14 Likes

Not to worry … Baine would have filled you guys in.

2 Likes

30 min BG ques?

The MOST I get is like…6-8.

Where are you with that 30 min ball park estimate?

7 Likes

Epics are easily 30 minutes nowadays

Alliance have given up :sob:

2 Likes

Ah I do random BGs or the new holiday event one. Epic BGs I have to be in the mood to want to do. But even then I think the most I waited was half that? Maybe like 18 mins.

2 Likes

Hey at least you got some decisions you wanted to make this expansion in who you wanted to follow (Alliance is STILL waiting to make even one choice)…i didn’t even get to decide if i wanted to go save an enemy faction leader because you know Alliance ALWAYS HAS TO PROP UP THE HORDE.
I HAD TO DO IT so the story could move forward. Just what every enemy soldier wants to do after seeing Baine at UC and watching the field get blighted…let’s go save the enemies leaders, derp derp.

10 Likes

Naah… it’s close to 30 now even at prime time . Last night I waited 23 minutes for one at 8 pm… and I got Ashran. So afk as usual.

2 Likes

This was the first time they were playing with the whole “pick your choice” option and if anything, Horde were the test subjects on how that went out because in Blizz eye’s, it fit the narrative of the story.

I’m willing to bet my bottom dollar that next xpac, now that they’ve tested the system, got the feedback they wanted, that Allianace will be able to have their chance to pick where they want their story to lead.

I also hope that one day, Blizz will make an expansion where the Alliance are the aggressors. That would probably be one of my more favorite ones if they ever did.

2 Likes

All kidding aside … this would bring a fresh energy to the stale goody two shoes faction. Slaughter some horde , raid a city ( Thunder buff ? ) and let’s get it on again .

2 Likes

I had really hoped that this would of been the case for BFA. If they simply swapped the Siege of UC to being first, and the burning of the world tree to come after, I dunno. Feel it might of had a different overall tone of the story.

Genn or whatever convinces the king to attack the Horde so he can reclaim his homeland and yadda yadda with them launching their preemptive and unwarranted strike, etc etc.

One day Blizz, One day, make the Alliance “Morally Gray”

4 Likes

Stop stop stop. Please just stop.

Yea i am sure they will eventually get around to it after the Horde has had how many? I mean at some point there is paying customers on the Alliance faction too so they can get a bone thrown to them as well. I mean it will be an afterthought just like everything else is but hey at least eventually it might happen. Woohoo

I am sure they will, that is EXACTLY what they are setting up with Tyrande and why she had to stop doing anything for the rest of the expansion after Alliance had their story of a 20 min gameplay event and our “revenge” of killing one Valkyr.

I mean why would Tyrande or Malfurion show up for anything to do with Azshara? Nothing story wise there or any connection that i can think of…they are just too busy hanging out in Darkshore picking their noses.

9 Likes

Its hard to try to have a legitimate conversation when your response is drowning in salt.

Well, I’ll have my fingers crossed that the next xpac gives you what you’re after.

6 Likes

For what? The terrible “choice” system? It was meaningless, they said themselves that your choice is IRRELEVANT in shadowlands.

So the only thing you get by your choice is just an extra cutscene, that’s it, and i highly doubt blizzard will improve it, they are no bioware to create impactful choices and give the player agency to be themselves instead of dumb champions doing le good thing

2 Likes