When is AH coming back?

Im tryiong to get pvp gear off the AH so i can pvp, this is holding me back…

1 Like

as soon as they fix they bug were you could buy 424 ilvl pvp gear.

1 Like

is that why its down ?

yes that is correct.

That’s a huge yikes.

2 Likes

When you finish your vegetables

5 Likes

so there is crafted 424 pvp gear is the only way to get that crafting it yourself?

or at the table.

Finished my veggies and my meat, lemme buy my pudding :c

2 Likes

Well, as you can probably tell by my name with the AH down there was only one thing left to do. Come here and see if I could sit by the fire and see who else is annoyed, pissed, bullxxxx, mad as hell, etc, hates life, hates Blizzard, hates Activision, hates WoW, is quitting if this is not fixed right now and more.

I was hoping for more to be honest but if it is down long enough more entertainment may come along.

What is a bank cow to do?

Maybe if they tested this software better but that would take QA engineers and they are expensive and Activision values money not customers and somehow gets away with that year after year.

Let us hope that our new overlords (hopefully) at Microsoft will give this game the TLC it richly deserves.

Right now I think the merger is Undetermined

“Craft two floral baskets” “AH is CLOSED.” Me: … /facepalm…

3 Likes

You’re gonna have to hustle your baskets the old fashioned way.
Trade chat and shouting

Don’t forget to show a little skin. It doesn’t help but it’ll make me giggle to think that you’re doing it

4 Likes

Mugging people… got it! pulls out a pair of Rogue daggers that I totally didn’t steal

We expect to have the Auction House re-opened in the next few minutes.

In Valdrakken, Malicia remains disabled, as we work on this issue. The PvP upgrade currency (Trophy that was tradeable) is taking a little while to clean up and preserve competitive fairness.

11 Likes

What does ‘competitive fairness’ mean in regard to the Auction House?

3 Likes

Making sure PvP is not literally pay to win.

5 Likes

People could buy and sell the currency on the AH.

Oof.

PS: Oof.

3 Likes