Malicia missing gear for sale?

Same for me I got all my sparks go back to get item and all I see at NPC are the 2 quest what the heck Blizz…

they moved using torphy’s of strife to the PvP upgrade npc Corxian. not mentioned in patch notes

15 Likes

Youre a lifesaver lol I’ve been looking for this answer for 20 minutes lol

I put my Drakebreaker’s 2h sword in there to upgrade to lvl 2 have more than 14 Trophy of Strife needed and get the message, " that item cannot be modified" what gives???

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

yeah, im getting this error too =/

1 Like

The upgrade vendor is broken. Will not upgrade anything I try. Not Valor, conquest, the stormfront stuff or these.

Also, when you try to upgrade drakebreaker stuff, it says it goes to 470+ in battlegrounds which seems… Not right lol

1 Like

error go away for anyone yet?

1 Like

Volstagg is correct, Malicia no longer sells the upgraded gear, you use your trophies at the PVP gear upgrade vendor to upgrade that gear. Kinda inconvenient to see the upgraded gear stats for comparing conquest gear unless you already have the bloody token piece but it is what it is.

1 Like

It still isn’t working :confused:

probably due to this

1 Like

That’s from December, are you sure it’s relevant?

small indie company

3 Likes

…this is what happens when i look for answers on google and forgot to check the date.

1 Like

Hey there! I was getting the same error message as well about the 470 PVP upgrade as well. It seems that any of my Bloody token gear that came from world quests gave me this error, and would not upgrade. I had to purchase the base 408 gear from the bloody token vendor for the piece I wanted to upgrade, then go to the upgrade NPC, and then it upgraded to 421 without issues. Hopefully this helps anyone having troubles? Also seems not to consume Trophies, when upgrading them. Weird, well happy gaming!

1 Like

now it just says a hard, item can not be upgraded lol

2 Likes

I just wasted Blood Tokens testing this and it did not work.

2 Likes

Just upgraded my Drakebreaker’s Staff with Corxian. It still says “pvp lvl 470”, but it DID upgrade my staff with no problem. When I checked my gear independently afterward it had the pvp level correctly stated at 421.

I just tried again, it worked on both a bloody token and conquest item.