When does the xp buff come up?

here, showing you

Soā€¦ Where is Rogue/Mage mentioned there?

here, showing you again

1 Like

ā€œThe next several weeksā€ is similar to what they said about lifting the restrictions for having both factions on the same PVP realm (and being able to transfer from Normal to PVP servers), which we got this week, I think, which was around 2 weeks after they had mentioned it.

Not sure if that gives any indication as to a timeline, but weā€™ll see.

3 Likes

You do understand the distinction between Rogue/Mage and RMP right?

how can you be that clueless

I just feel bad now. Gonna leave this one be. Good day sir

you better do, embarrassing yourself even more

1 Like

Imgur
A tier from rugz (one of the current top feral druids in TBCC and has been playing wrath for years)

Imgur
B tier from metagoblin, a massive source of Classic information

ST charts from back in the day that show Enh in solid a/b-tier area, and this is before things like spellhance were discovered.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see it but still not entirely convinced.
And those last charts are pretty sus considering they both have fury in d-c tier range

Feral also likely wonā€™t be as good as it is on pservers, omen doesnā€™t proc off everything like does on pservers

Another thread ruined my Bearhands aka Iā€™m opinionated and very thick headed which results in derailed threads like these.

To answer OP question: XP buff is coming with prepatch.

1 Like

A few weeks before actually.

2 Likes

Good, so I guess thereā€™s nothing to add to this thread.

/end thread

Seems like it was improved. Not only did you get the information about the buff, you also got all kinds of information on enhancement shamans.

But also Iā€™m sorry you were upset by something I wrote on the internets at some point in the past. But Iā€™m confident youā€™ll work through it.

You guyzez will argue anything.
Somebody could mention Argentine Ants and pages of consultation would occur.

Why S Tier. Shouldnā€™t they just be A Tier and D Tier would be E Tier. Is it the dramatic reveal thingy?

The rating system evolved from Japanese academic grading systems where ā€œSā€ is above an A or A+.

There is no E in grading though!

Actually, in Kindergarten they used to grade things as like E for Excellent, at least my kindergarten.

Lol no not upset, I just think you put your nose everywhere and argue with everyone which derails threads.

1 Like

Why would you encourage meta slavery?