When does the xp buff come up?

Dude seems really lonely. Let him have his fun on the Internet

rmp is not bursty - bearhands :drooling_face:
rm and rmp are different - bearhands :drooling_face:

next level garbo comments

The metaslave andies wont allow it

1 Like

I mean that’s just objectively true. I’m really trying to leave you alone but you’re really making it hard when you say stupid stuff like this.

you would need better understanding of the game to see how lost you are in this conversation, your ignorance shall be your blessing here.
just because they play different brackets doesnt mean they play differently in any sense.
plus, you said it is not a bursty comp.
and you said beast cleave doesnt have cc.
you have no idea on what you are talking about, literally in narnia.

Deficient though you may be
 you write great poems.

cool story

What’s it to ya?

You must be new here. This has been his gig since Classic opened lol.

1 Like

Lol. It was honestly just a random comment but everyone got real defensive about it so I figured I’d play along. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love how much free rent I get in yalls heads. Is this an alt you’re posting with because you’re a coward or are you just super forgettable??

I just can’t believe Mods don’t flag or ban this individual just based on the amount of flaming he causes alone. Look through his posts, they are full of sexist and misogynists remarks.

Are last encounter he flat out ignored me because his defence was untenable from direct quotes I made.

Pretty sad this is the community blizzard wants to foster.

Beast cleave literally the rank 1 team on warmane.

1 Like

Show me even one sexist or misogynistic comment I’ve ever made. Youre clearly upset so if insulting me is part of the self-help you need then Im here for it and there’s plenty to choose from. But being sexist aint it.

B- for effort tho and I hope it gets better for you

PS: Im about 1/10th through your post history trying to figure out wtf youre talking about and wow man
 You calling ME toxic is hi-larious.

Posting from a paladin with exactly 1 post. Seems pretty cowardly. :man_shrugging:

Lol forum trolls post from alts at low levels. No one will listen to you. Go get a life with 6k post bro. Guy asked when exp buff is coming out not your opinion on enhance.

1 Like

Oh wait, I remember now lol. You were all hysterical in the RFD thread. And then you started calling everything a strawman becauae you dont understand what words mean rofl.

Imagine saying something so ridiculously hysterical that people who dont even particularly like me still feel the need to point out how stupid your being hahahaha.

I dont know how I forgot. Even for these forums youre an exceptional piece of work

Because not everyone is a sweaty min mixer? Enhancement isn’t the best but it works and does good (but not great) dps. Most specs outside a few pvp centric ones like frost mage work. WotLK raids outside of HC LK and no light Yogg are face roll anyway, maximizing optimization really doesn’t matter if you’re not a speed runner.

Its an open forum. Go look up what an open forum means and get back to me. :kissing_heart:

It’s not free rent to recognize your name when I see it. Especially given that you’re loud and opinionated pretty much all the time lol.

And mostly I’m just super forgettable, because I don’t make strong, concerted efforts to be remembered. You should try it.

You’re right, theres a clear space between good players and bad players. You have the good players and then you have the bad ones who think sweaty min maxing is a negative thing for the game.