When does the xp buff come up?

cant wait to start leveling my enhance >:)

4 Likes

Why would you level an Enhance for wrath???

Edit: Im only kidding. You dont need to reply with a 10 paragraph post explaining why “metaslaves” are bad and/or why shamans are actually viable. I dont actually care. Play whatever the F you want

what you talking about buddy
beastcleave is insane in wrath

2 Likes

If you want to level an enhance you should start now, create an enhance reach level 5-6 and just level between raids. Not sure enhance is as needed as it is in wrath but you prob need 1.

Naw you dont bring enhance to raids in wrath.

Beastcleave was strong because it was new and people weren’t ready for the burst and would go down before they’d have a chance to block etc. Burst comps haven’t been near as successful in TBC, I don’t think they will be in wrath either.

are you in narnia buddy
every successful comp in tbc is burst oriented
specially because 9 out of 10 has a rogue
and you realize ppl play wrath in warmane til today, and beastclease is still powerhouse right

i dont care about raids, is not my thing
and im not here to argue on enhance viability lol,just wanna know when the buff is up

2 Likes

Rogue/priest, RMP etc aren’t “burst comps.” They’re control comps.

Beastcleave relies on popping all your CD’s at the start and knocking out a clothie too fast for the other team to react. You have little/no CC and are relying entirely on getting an opponent down during your burst window… or you basically lose. Entirely different from comps relying on CC chaining etc

ok, i wont even bother answering

4 Likes

That’s probably for the best

1 Like

because its fun? jesus christ

6 Likes

I’ll give you that.

you are just clueless

2 Likes

Soon :tm:

/10char

Ok little buddy. :kissing_heart:

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Yes you do. Enhance is strong throughout the expansion. You would bring at least one.

5 Likes

Its D tier dps and brings no unique buffs. You might bring one as a homie hookup but it’s basically the same as a smite priest now. And I say that as an enhance shaman in SWP gear. I’m just not delusional

literally no1 cares on what you think about enhance

You sure seem to

I would think it will be available around mid-July at the latest.