When does the xp buff come up?

I played druid up until Ulduar the first time through Wrath. The problem I ran into is that I just didn’t really like feral, bear or cat and didn’t really give eclipse a chance before pulling the trigger on a re-roll to DK. So it may very well be one of those things I level just to find out I hate it once the Wrath class changes come through.

Misogynist, rofl? I suspect you don’t know what that word means, or you’re reeeeally reaching. And I don’t think morals ever came into it but love the histrionics whoever you are!

I have over 6k posts in classic over 3 years. I’d say I’m much less “anonymous” than a rando posting from a character with 30 posts and no raid history. Either you’re also posting from an alt or you just don’t play. Either way, you certainly don’t have any more standing than me based on that alone. But nice try. :kissing_heart:

i bet money he is a “top parser” or a “gladiator” that will never change his avatar to main because “he doesnt care”, but cares enough to lecture on every1 for the silliest things

worse kind of ppl in this forums

2 Likes

Totally believable. I’m sure you’ve trolled a couple thousand posts, but that doesn’t mean you’re a credible source. Clearly you’re not well received so I guess if I was a troll account I’d be afraid to show my profile too.

I have a lot of characters. If you look up my logs you’ll see their attached to my profile. The difference between me and you is that I don’t care what people know because I’m not a troll that’s hiding. It’s kind of sad tbh.

1 Like

You’re projecting. Its a game, it’s not that serious. And I mostly just started posting from an alt because I thought the name was funny :man_shrugging:

The fact remains… I don’t see you giving your RL info so an alt with 30 posts is just as anonymous on the internets as an alt with 6k posts. Nice try tho. :kissing_heart:

as i expected
he doesnt care
but cares enough

Why do you post in haiku’s?

what is haikus

Yea… Nevermind. Don’t worry about it

" A haiku -language poem written in the Japanese poetry style known as haiku ."

wtf man, go touch some grass pls

I don’t even know what that means

Says the one deflecting. LOL

6k posts? Where? I don’t see 6k posts. I see a hidden profile and a guy with control issues. You’re whatever you want people to think you are hiding behind a profile on a low level alt. Your comments don’t hold water.

Rofl. Everyone’s a psychologist on the internet.

You seem upset. I’m sorry that happened

Ironic…

And while we’re at it…

People like you come to posts like this and criticize people’s legitimate questions trying to sound like you know everything. Meanwhile you are deflecting and contradicting yourself while doing it. You’re not edgy. You’re a troll.

its actually my fault to feed this troll

i should have just answered “because i pay my gametime”

You’re right. That would have been a better response.

Honestly I’d just ignore him, there’s multiple sources out there from people who actually look into this type of thing and have unraveled wrath for years that say Enh is a solid b tier.

Only d tier specs in wrath really are like sub rogue and bm hunter, but they have their place in pvp

Show me one source that says Enh is B tier in WOTLk.

Ok I found one that says Enh is "B tier and falling behind " specifically in Ulduar. So I guess I’ll give you they’re around B tier at the start of the xpac

you said rogue mage is not a bursty comp dog
you dont deserve any answer in that regard

1 Like

Show me where I said that