What the forums need is a thread auto-lock after certain time of inactivity

So we went from “lock old threads,” to “we need Btags for sockpuppets,” to “here’s a bunch of religious history/facts.”

It’s amazing what happens in long threads. lol

This thread isn’t exactly a long thread though. Just more of bickers between people.

And one sockpuppet who I can see typing. LOL

I’m sorry, friend, but I don’t understand what you mean by this?

It has been almost a year now and nothing has changed. That seems like the biggest W that anyone could possibly hope for :slight_smile:

When you couple this along with the fact that nothing has changed in almost a year; yeah, that’s concrete evidence that the forums are staying the way they are.

The best outcome that could have possibly been obtained has come to fruition, friend :slight_smile:

But, hey, what is the world without dreams? Dreams make the world a place worth living in.

If all of you wonderful people choose to keep dreaming, then you will become a better person for having done so. And when another year passes and another year passes with no change, but you still hold onto your dreams, you will become the best person you can be :slight_smile:

I hope everyone here has a great day

Some of these threads are old and outdated information and it confuses people. New discussions are opened and are welcomed.

Information changes I want to say every 6 months with game updates.

What would really be nice is a new player forum for new comers to ask questions.

1 Like

Specifically the last paragraph of Vrak’s post.

2 Likes

Dreams are always good to have. I’m glad you are happy to be a wonderful dreamer.

It has been months and months and months and months with no change, but still you hold onto your dreams and that is wonderful :slight_smile:

Poor Vrak. He keeps getting quoted everywhere with that. LOL

3 Likes

I mean, this is a developer statement 2 years before classic launched:

1 Like

I’m sorry, friend, but I don’t understand what you mean by this?

Well, blizzard was never going to release classic but then they tried to initiate a lawsuit to shut down private servers.

Since blizzard wasn’t currently running any classic servers, they had no legal reason to get the private classic servers shut down, so blizzard released classic servers to assist that lawsuit.

I don’t think there is any sort of lawsuit that blizzard has regarding the forums which would cause them to change it.

But you are a dreamer, a wonderful dreamer :slight_smile:

You have no idea how trademark law works, and this is not an accurate description of the sequence of events here.

2 Likes

Oh how you dream so vividly. I admire your capability to dream. You hold your dreams and keep them close at all times. It is so wonderful to see.

Keep on dreaming your dreams, it is admirable :slight_smile:

I wish that I could be the same type of dreamer that you are but my dreams have come true, so I have, in a manner of speaking, lost my ability to continue dreaming.

Perhaps one day I will find something new to dream about and be as wonderful as you are.

So, on that note, I will bid you farewell. I feel as though I have finished here and achieved my goals and am now living my dreams in reality. I wish you the greatest of luck in the future. But most importantly, please don’t forget how to hold your dreams as close as you do on this day. For this will truly help you succeed in the future, my wonderful friend :slight_smile:

Krogh hitting you with that reeeeeeeeeeeee. Should have thrown in a yo momma joke as you bounced.

Ard, you have helped to make my dreams a reality and for that, I can never truly thank you enough.

Ard is a glorious champion, a noble warrior, if you will: a hero willing to sacrifice everything to achieve the greater good.

but since my dreams have now become a reality, it is time for me to move along. However far I may roam from this location, I will never forget your glorious assistance and you will be forever remembered as the hero you truly are.

The forums get updated every now and then. Mostly without any announcements. There is concrete evidence that you are wrong, especially since the forums did get updated recently in the past few months. Don’t like being wrong, don’t post such nonsense then.

1 Like

I don’t see them picking sides considering what happened to any topic surrounding Btags.

Otherwise they would’ve left the topics open.

1 Like

I mean, you’re not wrong. They won’t pick sides on this sort of topic. So, whether they’ll do it or won’t, that isn’t something we’ll ever know unless they have gone and done it, or made similar changes to the forums, and all this, without any announcements.

This is an understatement lol.

:cookie:

Who cares about a necro thread? Consider it a time capsule to laugh about and move on.