What happened to the green text people?

I’m not entirely sure what you are asking, but MVPs are unpaid players like the rest of us, and their posts carry no more weight than any non-blue posts. I hope this addressed your question.

the only thing they really try to do is have longer essay’s than everyone else.

That might be the case but at some point that program is just dead resources not that the company is going to die or anything but they needed to change that entire program even tho it’s still up and running with their own private forum section where they have contact with blues over there… over the years the value of their posts have dropped as technology and knowledge is out there.

considering being an mvp isn’t a job uh…okay?

Metro exists in his own bubble and is very disconnected from what playing the game is like for a “normal” player. I never got shill / subterfuge vibes though. He just struggles to see other viewpoints.

They’ve got nothing good to say or contribute.

1 Like

4 days ago, you’re not paying attention

Green text people respond to reasonable comments by players. I guess there haven’t been any of those lately…

What happened to them?

Have you heard of the expanded Free Trial of critically acclaimed MMORPG FFXIV? You can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for FREE with no restrictions on playtime! !😲

(Psst: Don’t click it if you don’t wanna get angery.)

1 Like

I can assure you that making your forum contributions sound like a call centre script jockey probably won’t help you get that internship you clearly crave :wink:

It was just a way for Blizzard to replace actual paid community managers with unpaid, unquestioning fans who’d do all the community management for them.

It was a sad, pathetic idea when it started - and now, if even those unpaid “MVPs” can’t be bothered posting, it puts Blizzard in a bit of a quandary.

Do they even have any community managers any more?

And what happened to Lore?

I hope our calls aren’t being recorded for quality and training purposes.

4 Likes

Green is the new Blue … now they don’t show up

2 Likes

It’s kind of hard to be a blatant blizzard shill these days when the game is in such a terrible state.

Plus a lot of them were disillusioned when they found out Blizzard were lying about most bans and moderation actions being automated.

I think only a few are left and they hang around the CS forums because it’s like the final bastion of blizzard shills left on the forums.

3 Likes

More like

4 Likes

Also true.

Someone mentioned on the forum that lore is now doing all streamer things.

There isnt community managers anymore it’s someone in charge to deliver the message from point A to point B, always. This isnt me saying that the game needs more blue posters taking time answering personal things on the forums when the game is on fire.

I mean Metro was a massive troll, so nothing major lost.

8 Likes

Now that you mentioned their absence, I feel like I will be actively looking for them

1 Like

Yeah, seems like Clark and Carhagan are gunning for the new green positions. Though Carhagan seems to becoming slightly disillusioned recently.

These human paladins eh?

1 Like

I’ve never liked this guy but also had no idea he was a youtuber. How the hell can he talk like this about the people that play the game and hold an MVP title? Are you kidding me?

1 Like

I didn’t even realise there were no more MVPs :thinking:

2 Likes