What happened to the green text people?

Crepe was the one who went all warglebargle and insisted that Blizz would NEVER engage in a way to incorporate gold selling in the game.

Again, I am still :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

curious question. can greens ban people?

Metro made a YouTube video where he completely trashed GD as a whole and called out Meezah personally, too. We’re apparently worse than someone who forces themselves on someone else. (can’t use the word or I’ll get vacationed.)

He’s still an MVP, btw.

9 Likes

They’re not moderators, no.

3 Likes

he was playing classic for awhile - maybe he is still there

yes that never ceases to amaze me - they have the same job security as government unionized workers

1 Like

Only one I’ve seen recently is Dillon on the Arena Forums.

I wanna watch it. Gib link now.

1 Like

I had it bookmarked on my other account, but it expired. I don’t know his YouTube handle. But I’ll see if I can find it.

I have it

6 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

:popcorn:

1 Like

they actually deleted the original thread

Yeah… I figured. LOL

It’s funny shills like this don’t even realize the point and how green posters became MVPs…

3 Likes

So you’re paying a monthly fee just to be bitter? I’d rather be a “shill.” At least I’m enjoying what I pay for :joy:

1 Like

Never said I wasn’t enjoying what I paid for bud but you keep reaching for those straws maybe one day you can get the sky.

1 Like

I’d hope they’re paying you better than minimum wage for all these posts - though based on the transparent brown-nose nature of them all, I’m guessing you may be on an “internship” :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I can assure you that I am an unpaid player. Thank you for taking the time to read my posts.

Were anything they post ever valuable as player? For the CS it might be debatable… because it’s the same common answer you can literally google in seconds…

“Mvp” was a title so wrong used in that program I’m blown away it’s still alive and not scrapped by now.