What happened to the green text people?

I haven’t seen any post in the GD in ages…

11 Likes

The Jolly Green Giant finished his hunger strike and got hungry.

1 Like

I feel like I saw Metrohaha in the last month or two. Besides that I haven’t seen anyone else now that you mention it.

In fact I haven’t seen a green text besides Metrohaha in… since maybe Legion?

16 Likes

Probs got most of their bellies full of fighting.

I vaguely remember a gnome named Crepe.

Back on the old forums.

18 Likes

Its weird… Like just woke up one day and metrohaha and his band of merry forum warriors were gone.

14 Likes

Didnt even notice.
Just goes to show how utterly pointless they are.

50 Likes

Probably playing the game or quit, who knows.

2 Likes

There’s a bunch active in the CS forums, I think. I’ve seen a few drifting around here though I can’t recall their names off the top of my head. And we’re stuck with Metro, of course.

8 Likes

They were reassigned to balancing systems.

3 Likes

You see them in the support forms which are less of a madhouse.

1 Like

…Huh, I haven’t seen any either. Weird.

1 Like

Green text is the equivalent to wearing a red shirt at target. Karen magnet.

13 Likes

Gone, hopefully forever. I can’t remember one that wasn’t just a huge bootlicker that gaslights anyone with valid criticism.

49 Likes

Forum MVPs are regular unpaid players who contribute immensely and positively to the community. Since they offer their contributions on a voluntary basis, it’s not unusual for them to take some breaks every now and then to recharge their batteries.

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know why anyone would volunteer to be an unpaid punching bag for Blizz

5 Likes

It’s Not Easy Bein’ Green

3 Likes

They stopped defending wow because they fell out of the illusion that wow is the best thing ever. They finally woke up and realized the mess it is.

18 Likes

Yeah I’m not trying to be nasty but I agree with Moritz.

I have never seen an MVP really improve a conversation. They’re just there like the rest of us.

19 Likes

They’re probably playing FFXIV.

25 Likes