What happened to the Brutosaur?

This is…

I just…

lol

That’s great.

I didn’t realize Shae was ever limited time. I got the beacon on all my characters and never thought about it.

I also didn’t know they brought back HK. I guess once I got it, I didn’t pay attention. LOL

To get people to buy tokens. Record micro trans numbers last report. They are milking WoW.

These two items were a highly debated topic over the years

bring it back or not

Ah yes the ole “it could be worse” argument.

Just because people sell gold that are not blizzard doesn’t make it any less true that the only reason this mount was removed was to drive as many sales of gold tokens as possible.

Every other mount gold sink has remained ingame, because gold sinks don’t stop working just because they are a smaller percentage of average gold held.

No, there’s a difference between dumb reasons and reasons you don’t like. Try not to confuse the two.

No it won’t. If people couldn’t afford 5m, they’re not gonna take it to cap.

I don’t think as many people bought it as they expected to.

That’s a gold sink too. They are taking a portion and just dumping it. They aren’t printing more gold when people buy tokens. They are taking gold from a player that was already earned and taxing it and passing it on.

I think this doesn’t make any sense. If that were ever a consideration, why on azeroth would they make it in the first place?

Someone just woke up :stuck_out_tongue:

Low effort bait mate.

3 Likes

Because they will just make a new one.

1 Like

Which is stupid anyway, not everyone can get such an amount of gold, 5 million is a massive amount

1 Like

Funny they think that. I literally see 3+ in org everyday on my main’s server.

It going away was discovered by players Nov. 21st(ish) 2019.

Was a lie.

If you want to see the entire 5800+ post thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/looks-like-the-mighty-caravan-brutosaur-might-be-unobtainable-in-901/370236

Edit to add: They changed the garrison AH requirements to make it easier back in 8.0 :wink:

1 Like

Because of idiotic reasoning to make people buy tokens

It’s thinking ahead. In the long term future Blizz doesn’t want portable AH mounts becoming as common as repair mounts are today. Repairs and mogs are one thing with the yak, but the mobile AH more heavily disrupts the flow of the world. And as gold inflates over the expansions they’ll gradaully become more common and easier to get.

So Blizz is cutting it off early now before it becomes a problem.

Look near any mailbox in a major city.

1 Like

A smart developer would’ve realised this before implementing the mount with AH vendor…

1 Like