What happened to the Brutosaur?

it dies in jurassic world.

Memes aside it’s absolutely shameful how Blizz handled the Brutosaur.

9 Likes

Almost as shameful as that necro

20 Likes

I give you a 3/10 just because of the name. If it was any other name, it’d be 1/10

5 Likes

Not mine I brought mine Day 1 of BfA…mine I worked for…

1 Like

Because evidently they dont comprehend how easy it is to just take Engineering and have AH’s in every corner of the game anyway, so a mount with the AH on it wasnt really keeping much traffic from the Capitols in the first place.

1 Like

maybe they will bring it back

What an absolutely monster necro

Is that even legal?

Rentfree: “I will make it legal.”

3 Likes

try to petition to bring it back

1 Like

This level of necro should be forbidden. Worse than a made for home video sequel of Pet Sematary.

2 Likes

how long ago was this created and the person that necored is Kharneus he is using his secret people

It’s gone.

3 Likes

what is gone

Thought I fell into the past for a moment.
Crazy how people find and then respond normally to posts this old.

2 Likes

i fell into it!! why the hell is bumped up lol

2 Likes

there is another magic class called the chromanscer - time traveling magic

I mean it makes perfect sense, why do you think they rarely add auction house to the main cities in new expansion? It’s so people will still go back to the old world main capital cities so the world feels alive.

I bet they absolutely immediately regretted adding the BMAH mount and I doubt we’ll ever see something of its like again.

That is a very old worn torn out excuse used by Blizzard and their followers this game been out for over 18 yrs this coming November and the player base is heck a lot smarter now then in those beginning days and we all know to make a AH/Bank toon in a major city with AH to use them to do our AH and Bank works…

It was mean and rotten spirited what they did too the Long Boi at the end of BfA…it was all done by them to make money off token sales from player base that might be close to enough Gold to buy the Mount …so they made up some silly excuse of the Long Boi passing away like real World Dino’s did…never has a high end gold mount the Mammoth or Yak ever been or suggested to be removed from the game but allowed the player base to spend what ever time it took to raise the needed gold not force them or encourage them to buy gold or gold tokens to beef up their gold amount.

3 Likes