What happened to the Brutosaur?

I finally saved enough gold to buy it but I can’t find it. What gives?

3 Likes

removed in pre-patch

watch the bmah mate!

Have to get it on the BMAH now. Blizz decided to make it limited time for dumb reasons.

14 Likes

went extinct (lol), watch the bmah and hope it stays at 5 mill and doesn’t gold cap

Yea, you’re gunna have to spend 9,999,999 to get it now

1 Like

why? why would they remove such a massive gold sink?

5 Likes

Who knows. I think it was stupid. I used to spend down time in expansions working towards the mammoth and the yak.

2 Likes

I literally just bought the yak a couple months ago, lol.

3 Likes

one of the reasons they remove it was the AH vendor made it so player would not step in the city’s to make auctions

4 Likes

RIGHT?! LOL I think I bought it in Legion. :grin:

2 Likes

that’s a great question.

It’s called FOMO (fear of missing out) blizzard removed it so people would fear missing out on getting it and buy more gold tokens thus gaining more money from players who can’t resist the FOMO.

9 Likes

Blizzard is such a scummy company. Not even EA does that.

6 Likes

Well… I mean, Old Republic has a LOT of limited time stuff in it. So… I wouldn’t necessarily say that.

3 Likes

While I don’t agree with the removal, Blizzard gave way more than enough notice on when it would be removed. Scummy would have just been removal without notice.

7 Likes

EA only didn’t because Anthem crashed and burned before it had a chance. FOMO has become the norm in all MMO/Live-service games because it is an easy way to sell cosmetics and push people to grind more, for better play time metrics.

1 Like

its on BMAH only now. was given a heads up LONG… ago that they were going to remove it. starting bid though on BMAH for it is 5m so yea expect to pay more then it actually was in the vendor.

Notice drives the feeling of FOMO, which pushes people to buying gold tokens.

Though that’s not a guarantee. I don’t have the Dino. Didn’t feel like grinding up all the gold for it. I have more than enough rl money to buy tokens to get it. I didn’t.

1 Like

Your too short for that stoopie big mount