Well boys, it was fun while it lasted!

Well you forget the part that most of you were too scared to turn it on in the first place xd

So you needed the extra push to get you there. I personally think it’s cute that you need to be spoon fed like children rofl

The sharding system is garbage. Camping FP’s is lame, Alliance camped the timeless isle vendor for hours last night until enough horde showed up and cleared it up.

2 Likes

Both factions camp endlessly. It ain’t the newest discovery since sliced bread.

That’s how World PvP has been since the inception of the game. It is not fair.

4 Likes

Only uncultured swine would think this.

Camping FPs is fun stuff!

Tears and gears.

We’re spoonfed your tears and some gears. Can’t complain, it is an Alliance delicacy.

2 Likes

Contradicting when developers think otherwise just to get you to turn WM on…Big Yikes.

Who cares what the developers think their opinions are not the end all be all of the game… Im thinking you main a horde and you are to embarrassed to post on it in fear of being found out you have posted 30 threads crying about Warmode…

3 Likes

How am I contradicting the developers?

Like I said, I’m a refined man and I do enjoy fine dining consisting of tears and gears.

Can’t complain, good stuff.

1 Like

Oh spare me this crap, even most logical Horde will tell you they do it also. Prove it to you, lol yeah I took a picture every time I landed at a Fp :roll_eyes:

See in this link alone both sides are saying they have been camped at FP

3 Likes

lul you play a paladin you hit more keys just clicking the reply button than you do playing your class.

LUL i main druid and post on my pally… what a witty come back…

Well judging by how you talent your rogue you need the gear and the raid groups just to get your 25…oof

LUL number 2 at least i post on a 120 and not hiding behind a lvl 72 alt im guessing you main a warlock… that has posted 30 post about why they are quitting because of warmode…

Excuses excuses keep trying to downplay it

Most probably will yea, you’d have been a fool to pass that chance up regardless of if you liked pvp or not, and a lot of people don’t like pvp… though I’m sure some are warmode alliance that are just bitter from earlier in the expansion and venting now that the tables have momentarily turned.

1 Like

Whats yours???

I do amazing.

Easy to say, posting behind a dummy char though.

I’ll keep getting my loot and purging scum like you from our beloved lands.

That’s good that you didn’t but not all Alliance have had your experience in WM. I ran into countless Horde camping FP before this bonus, so like i said earlier both sides do it.

2 Likes

They had to be paid to pvp, thats totally sad

1 Like

What’s real sad is Blizzard’s intent to reduce the reward from AOO.

Is there no humanity left?!

1 Like

As an incentive to get someone who doesn’t generally pvp into war mode, ilevel 400 gear works. I did an incursion in war mode, picked up my gear piece, and called it good.

As an incentive to get me to turn on war mode for a while, ilevel 385 won’t work. I have too many pieces of gear at or above that ilevel. I’ll do my pvp in battlegrounds with roughly equal numbers. I’d really prefer to have my pvp in a group anyway, and “/y pocket healer seeking dps to follow” doesn’t always get a group invite.

2 Likes