Well boys, it was fun while it lasted!

Mine? I’ve had it turned on still do even with your laughable raid groups you guys need to get anything done. It’s actually funny watching how SALTY you guys are.

It’s even more funny that you guys need your own in game affirmative action.

You can call it a dummy char all you want, it’s completely irrelevant to the conversation.

Actually, no it’s not. If you can’t be inspected for your talent choices then you have no credibility weighing in other people’s talent choices. Therefore, your entire retort is invalidated.

Just like your in-game lifespan.

2 Likes

I’ve got enough credibility causing you to respond ya? Thanks for the validation oof

Well, this is my thread and I am a good host.

Why would I pass up such good entertainment? That’s why I made this thread lol. Funny how that slipped past you, oof. Something tells me most things slip past you.

Also, unsubstantiated claims of credibility is not the same as credibility lol. What’s even funnier is that even you know you lack credibility, that’s why you’re posting from a ghost toon.

oof

4 Likes

True pvp’ers do it for the love of pvp, we dont and never had to be bribed, those alliance are an embarassment

1 Like

Not I, mad’am. I am the Pride of Kul’Tiras!

2 Likes

you are a joke and you know it

Absolutely not, I’m the best thing since sliced Horde to grace our planet.

2 Likes

*cough*AllianceCriesOverHordeArathiWFGear*cough*

1 Like

Roll alliance on Illidan when we were still a pvp server, Im more of man than you will ever be

Well I guess these are your forums as well. Credibility is subjective, but I will say my responses are apparently worthy enough to get you to respond. I hear skill capped is offering some solid tutoring let me know if you would like to schedule a session oof

More of a man, posts on female paladin…for some reason I’m confused.

1 Like

I got my bloodthirsty on my own, outnumbered and hacked it out on my own, betting you didnt tough it out like we did, me and my guild never asked for any handouts and never cried on the forums

I never turn off WM but ngl I’m dreading what the scene will look like if most of the Alliance decides again that it isn’t worth their time. It’s been fun having friends out there lately – because yeah, whatever anyone wants to say, we were horribly outnumbered prior to the incentive, and having more people incentivized was incentive itself to others to turn it on and keep it on, because you know, no one likes being up against overwhelming odds …

I really hope this doesn’t create another self-perpetuating cycle of more Alliance turning WM off because fewer Alliance are out in the field. I haven’t even done my AOO quest this week so I’ll likely miss the 400ilvl reward unless I get it done this afternoon, but I’m a lot more worried about the scene itself than I am the potential item upgrade. (My luck I’ll get something in a slot that’s already 400 anyway.)

2 Likes

Except you’re running around claiming to be a man than anyone will ever be while playing a female paladin it’s just ironic. Bloodthirsty doesn’t mean anything to me. Anyone can queue a BG and get unearned frags in a game. You just did it way more often than most oof

The worst part about it is you have all those frags and a 1550 achievement in arena’s. You should step off the totem pole it isn’t for you.

Oh yeah I forgot I’m suppose to be posting on my main cause it’s apparently very relevant.

2 Likes

Yikes it’s Yikes!

(I’ll show myself the way out)

1 Like

When that hot momma walks past you cant /whistle without sounding like a sad clown

After seeing ilevel 400+ items drop from EM and heroic dungeons the past week, it’s stupid that the quest is getting nerfed.

A Guildie did a heroic dungeon and got a 420 blue. A Blue item better then the 400 the pvp weekly gave… (as Bliz reads this and runs off to “fix” that RNG)