Well boys, it was fun while it lasted!

I’m so sad that they’ll be nerfing the ‘against overwhelming odds’ quest tomorrow. :sleepy::disappointed_relieved::sob:

It was fun beating the horde up with gear they couldn’t have. Good times!

11 Likes

I know right, who knew the horde were filled with such cry babies!

27 Likes

Exactly!

I was just trying to show them the new gear I got, not sure why they got all upset about it.

8 Likes

Now they can’t complain about free welfare gear!

What a shame?

3 Likes

What…you are gonna turn warmode off now?

17 Likes

It is my sworn duty to the Alliance that I must until we get a lucrative offer.

22 Likes

Nope!

:smiley:

1 Like

Thats the spirit!

4 Likes

All power to the Alliance, honestly. They’re seriously outnumbered by Horde, in and out of War Mode. They could use any help possible. I personally turned off War Mode for the first time last week since launch. I’m done with being camped at flight paths and being ran over by multiple parties of Alliance. They can have all that and the bonus to rewards, it’s fine. Doesn’t hurt my game experience one bit at this point.

16 Likes

Imagine embracing handouts and boasting thanks to those… and then blaming it on the other side when actual bias it’s fixed.

Man… I’ve been in real need for laughs lately, thanks for giving me the first one in the last 7 days.

36 Likes

Not quite the reaction I was hoping for.

Something along the lines of:

Is what I was going for

:rofl:

16 Likes

Ah yes, the art and game of trolling. If you want to provoke others you’ve found the right method and the right place. /clap

Nothing is easier in this game right now than to acquire gear. The “hand out” hardly does anything it seems to me.

11 Likes

Want my time to put WM on? Better sweeten the pot.

7 Likes

Yeah. I got some shoulders that upgraded 10 ilvls…

Now I need a level 40 HoA for the traits D:

1 Like

Yeah, I got a sweet weapon and bracers that I need to socket before I camp turtle quests again. Good times.

1 Like

Oh easy. Just spend your time doing RL stuff or playing other games. Then come back to WOW in a couple weeks when the HOA will hit level 40 in a matter of hours. /clap

1 Like

More pathetic than people defending the welfare is the horde getting triggered that people are getting welfare.

Just don’t queue and you’ll get the bonus next week. everybody wins. The game is a boring RNG-fest with loot anyway, so some fixed loot gaining is welcomed.

3 Likes

You are right!

Don’t know how I’ma take a break for 3 weeks tho D:

Easy. You can read a book, binge watch Game of Thrones, get involved in a romantic relationship, take extra hours at your job, adopt a pet, go on a trip to Japan. So many things can get done in 3 weeks other than banging your head against WOW’s time gate methods.

3 Likes

Hey now, let’s not derail the thread about beating up Horde with our snazzy new duds made from real Horde pelts.

Good stuff right there.