Weeklies did not reset

My weekly did not reset. No progress this week. This sucks and dont feel like playing. I want my money back for this failed expansion

MMO Champion’s got a story today about this very issue, now unaddressed for two weeks.

Too bad Wowhead hasn’t done the same. At least the developers appear to take actions when Wowhead reports it, but I guess pointing out player issues is beneath them.

Either way. It’s absolutely shameful that Blizzard is still silent on what is very obviously broken content. Most of us didn’t get the four-panel choice last week, we got stuck with world quests. Now most of my world quests on my main aren’t available, because I did many yesterday, figuring they’d reset on Tuesday, oh, like they have with every expansion to date.

Same thing happened to me today. Also can’t progress. Love the game, wish I could play it, but I’m not gonna to be paying for something I can’t FULLY use.

Got the bug as well. Skimmed the replies, but some pointed out a connection on logging in right after maintenance to getting the bug. Logged in on my main right away and didn’t get the reset. The rest of my alts got the reset. \

AS A PRECAUTION - DON’T LOG IN RIGHT AWAY AFTER MAINTENANCE NEXT WEEK.

It doesn’t seem like those who had the issue last week had it fixed, so that sucks that my main can’t progress any this week. Was really excited about the progress I was making and this just took the wind out of my sails.

I tried calling Microsoft just a busy signal.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. I managed to get a spark but I’m missing out on the 4 coffer keys. I’m assuming I can get the rep I’m missing out on as long as my alt isn’t affected by this too.

so many posts on there and replies and they have YET to post and comment on this issue

I am also a victim of no reset. Opened all my weekly chests thinking i was just unlucky, no keys. Bliz pls fix.

Same issue no responce no help no blizzard they all got fired so we just get automated responces telling us to go to wowhead and make sure to use BING to do it

Those must all be sarcasm. I do not feel affected by all the nonsense of patches and bug fixes, but I feel it’s painfully obvious things aren’t smooth.

Just adding a +1 to the affected users count. Disappointing for sure. As Delves are the main source of appropriate ilvl gear, not getting keys from weeklies hurts. My main is the only affected, and the first toon I logged in on.

I was able to pick up and complete weeklies that were not repeated every week but no item or key rewards from those chests.

Same here. Did almost every weekly: no gear, no keys, just some shards, gold, and crests. Tired of their pos support system. And it shows they don’t play their own game because if this happened to them? It would be fixed instantly. Eff them

Unable to gain any coffer keys, shards, or hear. Majority of the weekly quests did not reset, including call of the world soul. Still no sparks as well.

GM responded to someone with the same issue and said to try again next week without any compensation LMAO

2 Likes

You’d might do better to go post on Twitter to Blizzard CS there…seems they will react faster then anyone here now…

Bumping this thread. I can’t progress on profession this week and can’t drop keys to do bountiful delves.

1 Like

Happened to me this week. No response to ticket yet, no blizz response in any of the several threads on multiple forums about this issue. Very disappointing.

2 Likes

Yeah gonna add another voice to this. Could not get coffer keys or rep and Awakening the machine and wax did not reset along with theater. Just about all major weekly activities didn’t reset.

1 Like

we did get a reply, but they closed it so people couldnt post anymore about the issue trying to stop us from speaking up about it since its going on 2 weeks now

1 Like

This week (17SEP’24) no weekly leatherworking quest, no weekly coffer key quest, no collect 10 wax, Completed Awakening the machine only to ffind no chests next to Speaker Kuldas. :unamused:

The “temptation to turn up the aggression” comes from their complete radio silence for WEEKS on the issue. Of course they closed the thread to cease communication on the matter

3 Likes