Weeklies did not reset

Hmmmm. Machine event didn’t reset (loot boxes are missing), no new weekly crafting quests and my weekly tracking weakaura (Tamas) still thinks I have already opened boxes and otherwise looks like it did yesterday. Had a guildmate try sharing weekly quests and it says I’ve already completed them! :frowning: I did have the new weekly events outside the inn in Dorn.

4 Likes

I came here to check on this as I seem to have the same issue. It’s not consistent though. Some weekly stuff did reset and some did not.

So far, things that have not reset:

Profession Drops
Profession Treaties
Profession Services Requested quests
Theater Troupe quest
Quests in Ringing Deeps (Wax & Machine quests)

Yet other profession ones (gathering ones) did reset as well as other weekly activities.

5 Likes

Yeah seeing what you are it looks like after more investigating.

1 Like

It also appears to not be warband wide. Right now, it’s only my main (this char). My alts were able to use treatise and pickup the services requested quests.

Awakening the Machine seems to be fine on my end. Got the weekly, bar is empty and the caches are present.

1 Like

This is impossible because there are continued posts about how smooth and bug free this launch has been.

8 Likes

I have done five characters already and they have all been able to pick up the weekly for the crafting orders and the gathering weeklies.

My characters under 80 aren’t getting any world soul weeklies though.

I thought they’d turned weeklies into monthlys.

It seems to be inconsistent, for me, the Azj-Kahet one was broken, the others worked:

• Forge A Pact (Azj-Kahet) is broken, the questgiver is there but the quest did not reset, instead of rewards it says “Your Warband previously completed this quest”.

• Spreading the Light (Hallowfall) reset - activated 4 keyflames, got a weekly chest. Picked up quests from the questgivers, all showed full rewards.

• Gearing for Trouble (Ringing Deeps) reset - got the quest, shows full rewards, the bar is empty and the 4 caches are there

• The Theater Troupe (Isle of Dorn) reset - got the quest, shows full rewards

1 Like

I am looking for the zone quests for completing x world in a zone you get the cache. Those are missing.

1 Like

So far, out of 5 level 80’s, my main is the one that appears to be screwed. The other 4 work fine. So, I’m not sure how they managed this screw up, but it seems somewhat isolated (though still a serious problem in my opinion).

Feel better now ?

2 Likes

Dude what’s going on with you?

You aren’t usually this whiny.

1 Like

The new developers are shining! Keep up the hard work!

1 Like

Adding to my earlier report - the Pact quest is bugged on all 4 of my 80s (2 each on 2 separate WoW accounts, all under the same BNet). And the other weekly quests all reset correctly on all 4 characters.

I was able to pick up the Pact quest just fine on this guy. If things are bugged, these issues must not be hitting everyone.

1 Like

If only… :laughing:

I have 2 accounts under one BNET as well. Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

It sucks watching retail turn into a garbage heap of a game.

Sub is staying for classic, but I should probably just stay away from the forums.

1 Like

Probably. I think TWW is better than the game has been in a long time, and most that I’ve seen agree.

1 Like