We want RDF. And while you're at it, give us also WoW Token

Of course me sharing my point of view and opinion is trolling. No surprise coming from you.

The overwhelmingly vast majority of the Anti RDF faction are extremely toxic and just bad people in general.

Was your statement based in fact or mine or both ?

Most people that are anti rdf are streamers and their massive followers, Lets be real on that. Who benefits from there being a lack of this? Streamers. You cannot tell me that players aren’t toxic until this feature was introduced, we all already know that’s not true at all. In all honesty, you’d think they would be ok with it for faster leveling reasons for their alts and play roles to be more versatile for raiding if they need someone to tank, healer, or dps.

But why is it they don’t want this feature all of a sudden? Probably because the streamer will lose players to and their grip on them to run the dungeons. Lets also not forget that they mention guilds a lot, so why are you worried if this feature is added? Are you saying that your guild mates actually want rdf?

I’m starting to ask this question to people as to why RDF shouldn’t be added due to their logic, and its crickets. Nothing, so I just assume it’s just BS and the classic devs are listening to it.

Well, I for one have never streamed myself and would not even how to, and am pretty openly against RDF.

And why is that? you ignored the basic question that I asked at the end, you never give an honest answer other than “community”. Please, go into more as to why it’s bad.

It’s actually the opposite, if you’re bad you might get kicked from RDF. People won’t kick you from LFD since you already travelled to the dungeon and got started.

RDF just throws new person in. LFD makes you search for new, hence no kicks for bad people.

1 Like

Take your RDF and your WoW token and git

This could turn into a very long post, but to keep it short:

Sense of Community
Quality of Player interactions
Overall sense of immersion

It really did…
If someone acts like a horrible person during a dungeon run (ninjaloot/trollpull/etc) no one will invite him again and he/she will be isolated by his/hers attitudes… Being a dick, leads to consequences… If we have rdf those consequences erased by the simple fact that u don’t need to be invited/accepted , the game makes the groups Randomly… And those horrible people will fell cero concequences about being a dick… And proceed to do whatever they want

I don’t want the game to force me to play with some toxic salt troll dude… I want to make my groups or being invited for other players…

Unless you play on megaserver where even if you upset 1000 people, you got other 19k to play with.

You got this false idea of server identity with communities and everyone knowing everyone. You don’t know everyone, you don’t even know half the server.

And you cling onto that as reason to not add RDF.

Still the same thing…

Rdf have 1 purpose : grind/farm dungeons for exo/gold and level faster by spamming dungeons

I personally do lots of dungeona while leveling using the lfg tool and guess what? I found new friends to play, even a cool guild… This game is meant to be SOCIAL and a “magic group forming tool” kills social interaction u wouldn’t need to even chat with anyone, just click and play

It’s nice to have the old experience of the game, in with one must be social, and don’t sxxit on other players…

I haven got a single bad dungeon experience using this tool. I can not say the same with the retail’s RDF … Countless times I’ve found leavers/trolls/etc in there

It’s just fine the way it is, interact, be social, theres a lot of players out there u just need to BE SOCIAL and that’s it… Don’t deoent on a automatic group finder to play

None of this is true. Reputation means nothing.

And now that Blizz is adding namechange, race change it will mean less than nothing.

RDF or WoW token is instant unsub for me and I assume many others.

Reputation is very important. Blacklisting in GDKP discords and most good guilds will value a players reputation of being either, racist, toxic, skips raids, ninjas.

Maybe in your kara pug casual runs reputation doesn’t matter, but in the real part of the game it does.

Especially in classic, if you bracket broke. You were blacklisted

It may not mean nothing to you, but it does…

Compare the social interactions and the overall levels of toxicity in retail vs wotlk classic and see…

I found Zero toxic players so far in classic, and that is in part thanks to the “server community”

If u are a good player, people will invite you to do content, people will love to have you around and u will never felt alone, asolated an desperate needing a RDF…

Just be kind, be social… Im even doing runs I don’t need to help (heal) some friends… Just because they ask me… Because they added me on the F R I E N D S list on the S O C I A L panel…

:rofl:
Yeah ok. By the way RDF won’t group you with people on your ignore list. Nice little feature.

Also, even with RDF in the game, you can still manually form every single dungeon group. So everybody wins.

2 Likes

Take my name down now and feel free to ban me from every GDKP discord you know of. GDKP is for toxic trash

There is toxic players in Classic as to there is in retail. Either version of the game has its fair share of the good and the bad. A tool doesn’t make a person toxic, it is the person themselves who choses to be toxic.

1 Like

The idea not having the need of “ignoring” 2 players per dungeon run in order to play toxic-free instances…

If someone wants to do whatever dungeon, just ask guild/friends or use the current tool made for that purpose

It’s a social massive multi-player game… RDF incentives antisocial plays and of course it blends horrible players leaving them without consequences of being that way…

Why is that hard to be social?

And RDF doesn’t stop the person from being social. It is the person who choses to stop being social. If you chose to be Anti-Social while queuing for a dungeon or while in the dungeon, then that is your own fault, not others.

1 Like