We want RDF. And while you're at it, give us also WoW Token

Title.

Enough is enough.

19 Likes

retail is rdy for you

20 Likes

RDF was in Original wrath, not a retail only thing.

21 Likes

As a person who wants RDF and is quitting without it… please don’t try to associate an actual Wrath feature with WoW tokens. Just don’t.

27 Likes

Add RDF to WOTLK Classic, Blizzard. That is all.

18 Likes

Wrath was retail once, and it had RDF.

8 Likes

As a person who wants RDF and is quitting without it… i doubt you would have lasted very long in WOTLKC.

I get the desire for RDF, but quitting over a queuing interface? You must not like the content that much…

6 Likes

I will interpret this thread as a parody.

8 Likes

The content is inaccessible without it, and I won’t pay for the privilege of being gatekept.

7 Likes

Inaccessible? Literally? So without RDF, it will be impossible for you, a DK, to do dungeons in WOTLKC?

5 Likes

See you in northrend

6 Likes

Well apparently Northrend is not accessible to this guy if RDF is not in game.

1 Like

Noones gatekeeping wrath heroics what a whole child.

4 Likes

He’ll be there.

Completely untrue, but this explains a lot about your mentality about the game.

You’re just here to grind content and move on.

I can say for a fact this isn’t at all the case. I was playing my DK and was getting invited to several dungeons at 61 by just being in LFD.

RDF is just a content grinder for these people and they are probably bad players that will quickly get labeled as a bad players which is why they are concerned about not having RDF anyway.

2 Likes

IDK man he seems pretty reliable and he clearly state that the content of WOTLKC is not accessible without this precious queuing interface, thats why he is unsubbing.

I mean i would too, if I couldn’t even access the zones, the new class abilities, the new professions, the new raids, the dungeons, all because RDF was left out.

2 Likes

It’s almost like dk is top tier in every specc available lololol right?

1 Like

He isn’t tho, we’ll see him in northrend.

I wish he would but that’s another thing, look at zaalg and dreamsphere they’ve been “unsubbing” for 3.5 months now

When someone actually quits they certainly don’t announce it on the forums

1 Like

100%

DKs need RDF less than any other class in Wrath.

Guys guys guys, you don’t understand. Let me get something clear for you.

In WoW Classic, people are gatekeeping at the dungeon level. THATS RIGHT. People look at logs and gear and spec for dungeon groups. And since WOTLKC has the most easy dungeons ever release in the history of WoW, there is NO DOUBT that people will take a lot of time to form their groups, gatekeeping sub meta classes, so that the dungeon take 8 minutes instead of 12 minutes to complete.

You had not thought about that uh?

4 Likes