Warrior player looking for a guild/people to play with

I’m looking for a guild/new friends to play with. Don’t really care if it’s horde or alliance just looking to have some fun and pvp/raid with new people. Willing to put in the time and effort to learn and grow with people.

1 Like

Hey Thiea. Just wondering if your looking for something casual or something a little bit more hardcore? We are a semi-hardcore guild with a bunch of players that have been to Naxx. If your interested I can send you our info.

Heya, if you are interested in a decent raiding guild, Axem Rangers are NA CST/EST planning on going alliance on a pvp realm.
We are friendly and helpful but love to get content down. So if you are looking for a place to grow send me a message on bnet or discord.
bnet: hennath#1998 or discord: hennath#9429

Hello,

If you’re looking for a guild in classic, is a brand new guild recruiting for raiding and PVP. Established by a group of childhood friends with WoW experience stretching back to initial release. Laid back group of guys.
Let me know if you’re interested. We’re on West Coast timeline, yet do not have a server in mind at this time.
Thanks!
-Squegle

I sent you a friend request on discord name is squirrely dan#0406

If you are looking for a guild we have a few raid openings still. We definately could use a good warrior too.

Guild Name: Asgaard

Server: Horde - NA - PvE Server‘w/ organized pvp’

Times: Flexible Raiding Schedule‘w/ Multiple Raid Teams’

Raiding: Semi-Hardcore & Casual‘w/ Social Community’

Loot Distribution: DKP‘w/ Loot Council (on 2 items only)’

DISCORD ASGAARD #GUILD
" Please apply to our guild through discord
https://discord.gg/PqExSdA

Raid Times : 40 Man Raid Schedule

:Morning Raid: # Wednesday + Thursday + Friday
'PST' 7:00 am- 9:30  am 'EST' 10:00 am - 12:30 pm 

:Noon Raid: # Saturday + Sunday
'PST' 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm 'EST'  3:00 pm - 6:00 pm 

:Evening Raid: # Thursday + Friday
'PST' 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm  'EST' 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm 

:Night Raid: # Friday + Saturday
'PST' 9:00 pm - 12:00 am 'EST' 12:00 am - 3:00 am 

# All raid teams have an optional day for 20 man content. 
# Anyone is welcome in 20 man content to fill the raid spots.

About Us

• We are a multi-core guild & social community.
  • Raiding will start casual and progress to semi-hardcore requiring more consumables during AQ40 & Naxxramas to progress.
  • PvP premade BG’s will be hosted when they come out. (optional)
  • We will also be running the Rathamus Strategy AV premades. This is an incredibly effective way to play the BG with an 88% winrate for Horde. This effectively allows you to farm a weeks worth of HK’s and PvP ranks within just a few hours.
  • We plan on having a solid social community with fun outlets like: guild karaoke nights, role playing, and a variety of guild tournaments.
  • We will also be part of a server wide community to benefit the server as a whole. For more details please scroll to the bottom of this post, or contact “VVAR” on our discord.

Requirements

• Toxicity, Trolling, and Raging will not be tolerated. Punishments include: the bench, demotion, /g kick, /ban
  • Only 1-3 characters per person are allowed in the guild at launch. Exceptions include: guild bank storage, summoning alt, or mage taxi.
  • Our loot system will be DKP for all loot, except Legendaries.
  • All guild raid teams will be actively raiding by the week of November 5th, 2019. Equates to approximately 2 hours of leveling per day to hit level 60.
  • Any guild member level 60 prior to November is invited to join our makeshift raids through Onyxia and MC.
  • Additionally core raiders that reach level 60 before November 5th, 2019, become attuned to Onxyia & Molten Core , and/or obtain revered status with Hydraxian Waterlord, will obtain bonus DKP for each of these.
  • Core-Raiders must be at the raid and ready to pull to be considered on time.
  • Core-Raiders must maintain 75% attendance per month or have someone cover for them.
  • Onyxia, Molten Core, & Black Wing Lair will all be a casual raiding environments where if progression is halted on the same boss each week, we may require the use of consumables. (Example: Vaelastrasz and Ragnaros)
  • AQ40 & NAXX, during this time we will shift to a semi-hardcore raiding environment at this time with willingness to use consumables as needed for consistent boss progression.

Loot Distribution

• Raid loot distribution will be DKP with fair treatment to both in-raid & benched players.
  • Thunder Fury & Atiesh given to “The Guild” through loot council. These items can provide absurd raid benifits based on what class+role combination in the guild they are given to first.
  • The Hand of Ragnaros will be /rolled on by only players with the crafted reagents or the hammer in their inventory.

Guild Leadership Experiance

• 10-20+ years leading gaming communities exp.
  • Realm first boss kills exp.
  • PvP Ranks 12-14 during vanilla exp.
  • Leadership exp. in all guild types from casual to hardcore
  • Leadership exp. of 1000+member guilds
  • Leadership exp. in running 22 guild raids per week.

GUILD RECRUITMENT NEEDS

OPEN: currently recruiting | LIMITED: few spots remaining | CLOSED: all positions filled
Raid Openings for all four raid teams:

Raid Core-Tank :shield: :bear:

• :shield: Warrior MT - limited (1 team)
  • :shield: Warrior OT - limited (1 teams)
  • :bear: Druid - limited (2 teams)

Raid Core-Healer :leaves::balance_scale::sweat_drops:

• :leaves: Druid - limited (2 teams)
  • :balance_scale: Priest - OPEN (all teams)
  • :sweat_drops: Shaman - OPEN (3 teams)

Raid Core-Melee Dps :cat2::dagger::hammer::crossed_swords:

• :cat2: Druid - under consideration
  • :dagger: Rogue - OPEN (all teams)
  • :hammer: Shaman - under consideration
  • :crossed_swords: Warrior - OPEN (all teams)

Raid Core-Range Dps :owl::bow_and_arrow::fireworks::star_and_crescent::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::trackball:

• :owl: Druid - under consideration
  • :bow_and_arrow: Hunter - OPEN (all teams)
  • :fireworks: Mage - OPEN (3 teams)
  • :star_and_crescent: Priest - under consideration
  • :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: Shaman - under consideration
  • :trackball: Warlock - OPEN (3 teams)

Social Ranks

• (open) Social Member
  • (open) Role Player
  • (open) PvE Casual Member / Dungeoneer
  • (open) PvP Casual Member / Battlemaster

Officer Positions

• (limited) Officer - Recruitment
  • (limited) Officer - Guild/Raid Class Officer
  • (limited) Officer - Dkp Officer
  • (limited) Officer - Assistant PvE Raid Lead
  • (limited) Officer - Assistant PvP Premade Lead
  1. Guild Officer positions will only be attained through an extensive interview process.

2. Guild Officer positions will be evaluated once per tier to remove ineffective officers.

3. Also seeking skilled individuals or professionals to create the following: guild website, server community website, custom discord bots, custom art graphics, and custom banner/logo for the guild splash page.

Thank you for your interest in Asgaard.

DISCORD ASGAARD #GUILD
" Please apply to our guild through discord 
https://discord.gg/PqExSdA

^ ^ ^ END of GUILD RECRUITMENT - Info

im game can we voice chat tho?

Hi, I would like to introduce Bourbon Raiders. We are a casual, family-Oriented guild recruiting for classic. Our guild website is: bourbonraiders.guildlaunch.(com). If interested, you can contact me on my battle tag: Breakout#1905, or in discord: Algammon#1375.

Come check us out! :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/valhalla-awaits-na-est-a-classic-pve-pvp-social-adult-semi-hardcore-leveling-60/245449/2

Yooooo! we’ve got room for another warrior! here’s a link to our recruitment post so you can get a little more information about us.

My discord tag is: whiskeyfist187#6605
hit me up there with any questions.

yeah thats fine with me

Hello there, thought I’d extend a message in response to this looking for guild post. Ethos is currently recruiting healers and dps. If you have any questions regarding loot or expectations don’t hesitate to ask! Our raid days are Tues / Thurs 8-11 CST. We will announce our server name in the next few days when the lists get released.

Very straight forward application process if interested -

Discord: Saws#8386

Reddit: Sawsy587

DM with any questions / application form.

Hey , I’m from Royal Authorities and we’d very much be interested in having you join us.
We’re an NA Alliance guild (Semi-Hardcore PvE, Casual RP) on Grobbulus interested in recruiting you for raid. Our time zone ranges from PST to EST with our raid times being 8:30-11:30 PM EST on Tuesday/Thursday. Our loot distribution system is Loot Council and we’re fully aware of what kind of responsibility this comes with.
If you’d like to learn more, you’re more than welcome to join the discord. If you’re interested, you can submit an application in the form.
If you have any questions you can send a friend request to Sudnep#1165 on Discord, Battle Net, or even just ask them directly on the application.

Application: forms.gle/CwYaMovbDab2D1jj8
Discord: discord.gg/Fmx9VeG

We would love to have you, give us a look and see if you would fit in. Unlike most of the Guilds in here, our guild is up and running, so keep that in mind when selecting your guild. :slight_smile: We are all about friendship and having fun. Our officers and members are career oriented, so we have a lot of good people!

Hey Thiea, we might have just the home you’re looking for in SuperBestFriendsLeagueNA. We’re a guild looking to go hard on WoW, but can’t because of life so we’re relegated to semi-hardcore. A fair number of us didn’t raid back in classic but if you’re willing to put in the time and effort with us to learn I think you might be a good addition to our team!

If you’re interested, feel free to add me on discord Potatocat#6478 or join our discord ftpBQ3K and come see what’s up! We hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! Versus is an established, tight-knit community and we focus on PvE. However, we have always PvP’d on the side and we plan to host premades in the future.

Hey, I noticed that you’re looking for a guild that has a friendly, jovial atmosphere and looks to progress. We’re more than willing to teach you anything that you’d need to know. We’d love to have you; your personality seems to be what we are looking for. Feel free to check out the post below to see if we’re a good fit for you!

Hi Thiea! Fifteen Years Later is mostly a group of grad students/ recent grads that are looking to have fun and make new friends! We are a chill group of people and are willing to help each other out. We are playing on a Horde PvP server (Stalagg or Herod) on Tuesdays/Fridays 9pm-12am EST. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me! Discord: zelada#3619

Infernal is recruiting active players to have some fun with while leveling. Casual and hard core mix. Check us out!

Hi Thiea,

Obviously a lot of possible choices considering the excellent responses herewith. If you are still shopping around (now or later after launch), feel free to look us up - Circle of Vengeance !

Our gaming community is already playing together and having fun on many games. The majority are WoW vets jumping back into WoW after many year hiatus. Feel free to review us and reach out with any further questions.

-Kintec
Circle of Vengeance
[Circle of Vengeance | Pagle | 18+ | Casual Raiding | Multi-Gaming | Alliance] (CoV Info link)