<Infernal>[NA][Horde][Thalnos - PVP] Recruiting for Semi-Hardcore Raid/PVP!

Skip to bottom for TLDR
Infernal is a multi-gaming clan that is coming into WoW Classic for launch. We’ve been active in the gaming community since 2004. We have experienced leadership, committed players, and a well established code of ethics.

We will be starting Horde, but you are free to join Infernal no matter the faction you choose!

We are seeking mature players of all types and styles. Whether you are more casual or hardcore, pvp oriented or prefer pve, all races/classes… Everyone is welcome. Our only membership requirements are that you are mature and able to adhere to a commonsense code of conduct.

We are looking to have a casual leveling experience with a mix of world pvp and battlegrounds on occasion but not required. We are here first and foremost for great people. We are always looking to expand our community and bring in great people. How well or hardcore you play games doesn’t matter.

Infernal plays games with 3 things in mind:

1: Have fun with our existing friends.
2: Make new friends with which to enjoy this and future games.
3: Uphold and expand our reputation along the way.

If that interests you, we’d love the opportunity to meet you!

Our estimated raid times will be afternoon/evenings on Fridays and Saturdays with Sunday being the optional days!

Please visit our site at www.Infernalgamers.com and connect to our discord!
Please post that you’re here for World of Warcraft (or just to join in general) and where you were recruited from! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

TLDR: Infernal plays with 3 things in mind

1: Have fun with our existing friends.
2: Make new friends with which to enjoy this and future games.
3: Uphold and expand our reputation along the way.

We are more here for the people than ANYTHING else.
Semi-Hardcore raid/PVP guild
Raid times will be evening time EST on Friday and Saturday

https://discordapp.com/invite/fuYTWeC

Add me on BattleNet Achilles#13238 or as always feel free to ask any questions you may have here!

3 Likes

Infernal Rules just like O’doyal

2 Likes

Give us a chance and you may never need to guild hunt again. Please feel free to ask for details here, on discord, or add me on Battlenet Achilles#13238 or on Discord Achilles#4076

1 Like

Infernal Gamers see you in the game!

2 Likes

We sure will see you in game! Looking forward to all the action, Progress, and dungeons!!

1 Like

Glad to be a part of infernal at launch with these sexy lads

2 Likes

We are glad to have you!!

1 Like

Come join us enjoy the game at your pace, explore the end game raids, most of al have fun

2 Likes

Varvatos Vex wants you to join him for GLORIOUS COMBAT!

1 Like

Right on! Let’s do this!

2 Likes

I love that enthusiasm! Everyone make sure and add my battletag Achilles#13238 and my Discord Achilles#4076 for information!

1 Like

Cool group of guys looking to clear content and have fun doing it. glad im onboard.

1 Like

Thanks Bruisedree! We look forward to leveling together with you! Check us out everyone!

1 Like

Still looking for more members. Lets get this classic done.

1 Like

Pretty fun group to run with. I wont be joining yall for classic, but I have enjoyed other games with Infernal. Good Luck to you all!

1 Like

Cant decide what class so mage it is look forward to playing with u all cya in game

1 Like

Do my eyes deceive me? A fellow troll?! :smiley:

Well you are certainly welcome to hang out with us anytime Ankhti!