[A-PvP] [Herod] <Malicious Moogles> [Recruiting] <8PM-11PM> EST Wednesday/Saturday>

<Membership over 300 Kupos!>

Motto: “To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.”

Raid Times: 8PM to 11PM EST Wednesday/Saturday
Expected time before first raid: 3 months after launch
Raid Group 1 is at 65 Kupos!
Raid Group 2 days/times: To be determined

Loot System: Suicide Kings for Tier items (Each Class will have their own SK list & DKP for normal items

Guild Officers Leggs, Satlin, Goodassporkchops, Byrnoth, and Maxxgold

We are a United States based Guild, Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific time-zones! All are welcome, but most of our members are in the US, and on in the Eastern time zone.

If you are not older or at least mature please don’t waste our time. If we have to explain to you how to conduct yourself, please don’t waste our time. If you have issues with black people, gay people, or any other hang up, please don’t waste our time. We have a good mix of all people in our clan, and you will be welcome.

Discord will be a requirement: We use it to schedule Raids, Dungeons, Events, and anything else that can be scheduled.

There are no cliques in our Guild that will prevent you from getting everything done that you would like to. We schedule events, and you as a member decide which events you will participate in. You then simply click which event you want to attend and you name is added to the list. Of course we all will have good friends that we like to play with, but this will never prevent anyone from joining in on the fun.

We will be a Casual/Raiding Guild, which basically means that we will be enjoying the game while not rushing to end-game content. We will complete all the Raids, but we will do it on our own time. All Toons will be accepted, and you will get Raid clears with you Moonkin, or your Druid. We will not be min/maxing nor will we be excluding any Race/Class. So feel free to play whatever class/race you like with total freedom to complete everything in-game.

If you would like to join, then leave me your battle-tag or add me: Maxxgold#1846 and I will send you the Discord link. When you log onto Discord you can check the #events channel to see how we run our Raid events for other games. You will automatically be given the [Malicious Moogle] tag when you join. After you join, read the #welcome-read-first channel, and feel free to post in #classic-general text channel, or hop in Discord for voice.

:fire: Molten Core :fire: Raid Schedule is now posted in our Discord in the #events channel. I know it’s early, and we don’t have an actual date, so this is just a place holder, but this is how it will work when we do get started. Feel free to click the check mark and add yourself to the Molten Core :wink:

I have run many Guilds, Clans, Free Company’s, and Corporations. I am retired ,so I have plenty of time to run the Guild full time. Our guild is already put together. Guild Officers: Leggs, Satlin, Goodassporkchops, and Byrnoth. We have a working loot system that is open and fair, and our Raid times for our first 40 man group is set. If you desire a leadership position we will have spots available after Classic launches; leadership positions will based on your knowledge and participation! We already have a good mixture of people that are ready and willing to play, so feel free to join up with us to journey back to Classic WoW.

Come Join us for our journey back to Classic!!!

3 Likes

We are not actively recruiting anymore as we reached our numbers a long time ago, but if you are still looking for a guild to join, our doors are still open to everyone.

300+ Kupos Strong!!!

Everything is done, and our guild is already set to go for :rocket:

3 Likes

Active guild on discord, and very helpful people. Come join us, and down some raid bosses when the times comes :sunglasses:.

4 Likes

We are not actively recruiting anymore as we reached our numbers a long time ago, but if you are still looking for a guild to join, our doors are still open to everyone.

300+ Kupos Strong!!!

Everything is done, and our guild is already set to go for :rocket:

We are playing on HEROD

3 Likes

Good, chill group.

Come enjoy the Herod scene!

4 Likes

We are rolling on Herod. Come join the Alliance, as we battle the Horde for control of the server :smile:

We are the largest Alliance Guild on the server as of right now, but we are still under-woman-ed :slight_smile: The Horde out number us 55/45, we are trying to even the odds.

Send a friend request to Maxxgold#1846

2 Likes

Still recruiting!

If you’re interested in a chill, mature group focused on building a long-lasting, enjoyable community (and not speedrunning everything), come check us out.

Maxxgold is on vacation, so for the next few days if you’re interested, send a friend request to Byrhtnoth#1316

4 Likes

If you are looking for a group that will be completing all content, but at a reasonable pace, then come check us out. We will not be rushing to end-game, but enjoying the journey, while we make new friends along the way!!!

2 Likes

Still accepting members to our Guild: Malicious Moogles!

We will be playing on Herod!!!

Classic is a journey where you will make new friends along the way. Come join us today for our journey back to Azeroth!

Send me a friend request Maxxgold#1846, and I will send you the Discord link :smile:

2 Likes

Great group of people with a very active and knowledgeable community!

2 Likes

Added [Herod] to the title.

If you are looking for a casual/raiding, mature, older group to chill with, then look no further.

Send me a friend request Maxxgold#1846, and I will send you the Discord link :smile:

1 Like

Come join the Malicious Moogles :smile:

You know you want to do it!

1 Like

Launch is almost here. At this moment we are one of the largest Guilds on Herod. Come join us for our journey back to Classic.

Send me a Friend Request Maxxgold#1846 and I will send you our Discord link.

It’s not to late to join the Malicious Moogles today!

We will be playing at a friendly pace for people with obligations and responsibilities!

Vanilla Veterans who have cleared all content!

Send a Friend Request to Maxxgold#1846 and he will send you our Discord link.

1 Like

I can testify they are a very friendly and helpful bunch. A real genuine ‘taste’ of the old school vanilla community, come join us on our adventures!

1 Like

:blush:

The Malicious Moogles Guild Doors are still open!!!

Send a friend request to Maxxgold#1846 for our Discord Link.

1 Like

We have 2 active contests. One for a year subscription of World of Warcraft, and one for a 6 month subscription!!!

Come join the Malicious Moogles today!!!

Send me Maxxgold#1846 a friend request, and I’ll send you the Discord link.

1 Like

Come join the Malicious Moogles today!!!

Send me Maxxgold#1846 a friend request, and I’ll send you the Discord link.

1 Like