Warband Bank and Event 480 Gear

Hi.

I had farmed gear for my alts. I put it into my warband bank. Went to use it today and it is all gone. I can’t see it on any characters.

What’s going on here?

HELP!

42 Likes

Mine are gone as well it seems. They were in there just a little bit ago.

• Full UI reset :heavy_check_mark:
  • Looking in correct tab :heavy_check_mark:
6 Likes

Standard checks:

Have you done a UI reset, and are you certain you’re looking in the correct tab?

4 Likes

ARGH somehow all this warband gear from the event just became bind on pickup, I spent a lot of time farming to gear my warrior and now all this plate gear is soulbound and i cannot put it in the bank. Whose “wise” idea was this nonsense?

17 Likes

The gear becoming soulbound would explain why they were removed from the Warband Bank. But it still begs the question – where did they go?

9 Likes

I have checked on every single char. They are all GONE.

I had a whole warband bank tab full. I had not decided who was going to use the cloth/leather ones as I have so many chars but only had items for 3-4.

10 Likes

Same thing happened to me, I was literally just about to hop on my alts to collect the gear I had to prep them for the expac but it was all gone, and the vendor shows all the gear is now BoP.

7 Likes

Same isssue, all my 30 ish items in my warbank are now soulbound to my warbank? My husbands account showed the same, items soulbound to warbank and a cloth item not ever equipped on his warrior was now soulbound, when he switched toons every prepatch item was gone/deleted from the warbank. We’re so pissed.

8 Likes

I’m also experiencing this issue. Shortly before this I noticed the vendor’s gear became Bind on Pickup instead of Warbound until Equipped.

7 Likes

I have the same issue, and so is my wife’s account—over 30 items are gone.

5 Likes

Same here.
After I swapped the positions of two Bind on Warband items in the Warbands Bank, all the Bind on Warband items in the Warbands Bank turned grey and became unremovable. After I logged out and back in, they all disappeared (around 38 items). Additionally, 37 items in my bags that were previously Bind on Warband have now become Soulbound, making them impossible to deposit into the Warbands Bank or mail.

I have applied for item restoration, but have not received a response yet

5 Likes

I can see the 480 gear in the warband bank. All showing as soulbound as others have reported but also can not remove those items from the bank either - “Soulbound items can not be stored in the Warband bank” error.

4 Likes

Same on Wyrmrest Accord. Some of us the items are straight gone, some like me, the items in the warbank and my personal bags are all greyed out, but soulbound. o.O

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me. My guess is that when you log out and log back in, the gear will be gone.

3 Likes

Recent post from Blizzard:

3 Likes

Have a look here Warbank is eating items

3 Likes

Yes you’re right.

1 Like

Same, I farmed several sets just to have them disappear of now become soul bound on storage characters that can’t even equip the gear.

I spent hours and hours farming everything.

What a sour note to start off this expansion on.

7 Likes

I think that was a different issue. This one is regardless of whether your stuff is in the warband bank or not.

2 Likes

All my event gear from the Radiant Echoes was just deleted out of my warbank. This is HEINOUS. Global launch hasn’t even happened yet. Like what even?? I had a lot stockpiled for my alts. Very, very cruel.

13 Likes