Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

Best wishes on a speedy drop for that, in the same boat here and working for that as well

2 Likes

Brewfest is back! And this year, we donā€™t have to worry what exactly the Volā€™dunshine means for our future. Heh. (Although, I do wish theyā€™d have added a vulpera NPC for this year to sell the Volā€™dunshine!)

3 Likes

Wow! Already in your Brewfest garb, I see. Iā€™d best quit slackinā€™ over here :laughing:

3 Likes

Thought Iā€™d share this post I made over here. I know a lot of Vulpera supporters also support Sethrak.

Spread the word! Iā€™d appreciate it so much! :heart:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve kind of been meaning to have a toon on WRA, this might be the reason to go ahead and do it. :wink: If my wife and I celebrate our anniversary the weekend prior (itā€™s 10/14 so 100% mid week this year), I should be able to attend the Horde festivities.

Donā€™t forget the S.E.L.F.I.E. camera!

3 Likes

Hey all! New vulpera shadow priest here!

3 Likes

Greetings! :fox_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ll add that in the description of my post! :heart:

2 Likes

A couple anniversaries arriving soon. October 6th (which is shaping up to be the 9.0 release date) is the second anniversary of our big Foxtober Orgrimmar gathering. The next day, October 7th, is the first anniversary of VV Day - when Vulpera were finally confirmed playable and were first playable on 8.3 PTR, a couple hours after said confirmation (itā€™s also the day Mero was featured in a Taliesin & Evitel thumbnail, but thatā€™s not as significant)

3 Likes

FINALLY unlocked these little furballs as playable! I intend to make a Hunter main and a Shaman alt very soon.

5 Likes

Congrats! :fox_face:

1 Like

Congratulations!
More foxes dominating Azeroth.

Same person as Iā€™m replying to btw, Replying to this as this is my new Horde main. :smiley: Shaman altā€™s sitting in the back for now.
Also I remember now why I couldnā€™t use the name Eevee for my new vixen. Haha!

2 Likes

Hard to believe itā€™s been two years since the Foxtober event. Back then I had only the vaguest sense that people wanted these little playable fox people. It was too good to be true to me, and so I kind of wrote it off as ā€œwould be wonderful but not gonna happenā€. Also I re-started WoW right around this time after taking a 1.5 year break from Mid-Legion onwards.

I jumped right on the hype train as soon as I saw just how adorable the models are, and how fluid the animations were shaping up to be shortly after the official announcement. This of course was after Eevee, Mero and many many others did the heavy lifting.

Thank you all again for the effort, constant hope and quite frankly, clamoring to be heard :yum:

Itā€™s because of this that I was able to welcome Shimeji to the world on 1/14/20. I grinded (ground?) out the Vuldun rep like a madman to be able to have my new foxy main on patch day. Even though the quests were packed and buggy as Hell (wolf hunting, anyone??) I wasnā€™t to be deterred.

Shimeji-Uther first saw the stars on 1/14 of this year and began his Azeroth World Tour. He is my main and will be the first into Shadowlands, be followed shortly thereafter by my delusional DH self, and my two plate tanks.

:star_struck:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a great story. Thanks for being a part of the Caravan! :fox_face:

3 Likes

Ah, a celebration of Vulperas. I would like to celebrate getting my Vulpera skinned rug, the Vulpera heads hanging on my mantle piece outside Hillsbrad, and the wonderful Vulpera Shoulder-Pads I made for my Troll Friend. Thank you Vulpera, for being an endless supply of Medium and Heavy Leather!

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Some peoples children. lol

1 Like

ā€¦ Forsakens ā€¦ :unamused:

1 Like

I think we need to make a big presence on Emerald Dream.

1 Like