Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

The eye and fur texture options sound interesting, although I donā€™t think I will be changing anything on myself in Shadowlands. Itā€™s how Som and the others know me :yum: It was bad enough when our favorite tankadin devolved into a Zandalari, although she says sheā€™s much happier now. Sheā€™s also big enough that Som and I arenā€™t going to argue the point either.

That said I really hope the bald option isnā€™t for all races as statedā€¦

/shudder :eyes:

1 Like

Those options are the ones available on Beta and PTR for them currently, if anyone hasnā€™t checked it out.

1 Like

Yep! The eye color options look great :smiley: I am extremely happy that I cannot seem to find the bald Vulpera option as well.

:coffee:

1 Like

Iā€™d like to celebrate the third Vulpera skinned rug I have in my Garrison, and the fourth one hanging from Acherus! You would not believe how easy its become to get that orange fox fur that I always wanted. Now I can smite the wicked while being warm in my new Vulpera skinned cloak!

Its right up there with my Pandaren fur hat and my Night Elf candlestick holder.

Ok.

/10chars

I need some help finding a better hat for me shaman here.

:fox_face:

1 Like

Anybody think that weā€™ll see even more vulpera running around when the prepatch hits and removes the rep requirements?

3 Likes

Quite possibly. I see quite a few in the wild still. Shimeji either /waves or /hugs them on site. All of my alts have a /pat macro in the same place on the right action bar
:smile:

1 Like

That would be nice. I think the population seems pretty decent already but removing the reputation should help bring in even more. There is one barrier for new players in them deciding to make BfA linear and putting Volā€™dun as the third/final zone, but getting through that will still be much easier than the reputation grind.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting. Didnā€™t know they made BfA progression linear. In a way it makes sense, the most visible immediate threat was on the kingā€™s doorstep, then the large looming threat was in Nazmir. Voldun was definitely home to some huge issues, but more in a ā€œthe worldā€™s gonna end tomorrowā€ sort of way while the other two were unfolding in what seemed to be the immediate timeframe.

That said, I always saved Voldun for last on all my alts (except when Shimeji leveled up :smiley:) so I could enjoy the ride and experience everything again. Hopefully the trip through Voldun will be fresh in new playersā€™ minds as they make their way to Shadowlands.

Fortunately thereā€™s no other race even remotely like the Vulpera. As soon as a fox aficionado sees one for the first time they wonā€™t rest until they can roll one.

:fox_face: :beers:

3 Likes

:fox_face: Happy Fox Day, everyone! :fox_face:

7 Likes

There are those working against us. I say they must be destroyed.

1 Like

Who has been giving you trouble?

1 Like

Is this celebration eternal? :fox_face: AHAHAH

Waltz. He must learn the power of the Vulpera.

1 Like

Yes, we will always be appreciative that we were given the choice to play our Vulpera

4 Likes

Yes. And we are just under three weeks from the anniversary of it starting!

2 Likes

Who is that and what are they doing?

1 Like

Mocking Vulpera players. The usual insults about furries and yiff.

1 Like

Good evening my lovelies. Threadā€™s been kind of quiet of late so I thought Iā€™d check in. Shimeji has been busy in Suramar trying desperately to find the invitation that kicks off the quest chain leading to the fox mount. So far he (and many alts, myself included) are coming up with nada. Weā€™ll keep plugging away though! Hoping to get our foxie mount before Shadowlands hits. Weā€™ll see :sweat_smile:

Also, it somehow seemed to be a good idea to start another Warrior, even though the Belf Haldir and the Dark Iron Shortround currently fill my non-Pally tanking needs on both sides of my syndicate.

Anyway, Shimeji the Rogue now has an identical twin brother. Shimedgy the Warrior. :laughing: Seemed fitting since Arms Warriors tote around big cutting edges. Also, until I actually see the Tusks of Mannoroth drop, Iā€™ll take all the plate wearers I can get.

It makes me happy to see as many little Vulpera as I do leveling up ā€œin the wildsā€ as it were. Hereā€™s to the most enjoyable AR out there!
:beers:

4 Likes