Playable Sethrak Rally Event 10/17 and 10/18

Hi there! I’ll be hosting a rally for those who are still interested in seeing Sethrak be playable or those who just support the idea!

There will be two events.

One for Alliance. One for Horde.

Alliance

Date: 10-17-2020 (Saturday)

Time: 7:00PM PST (Server Time)/9:00PM CST/10:00PM EST

Description: Come and show some support for playable Sethrak! Bring reflecting prisms or a Rogue with Glyph of Disguise to change your appearance into one! Don’t have either? Come anyway! And don’t forget your S.E.L.F.I.E camera!

Contact: Nadezhdha or Styrba (Toon names), or Bnet tag: Traiyscara#1424

Horde

Date: 10-18-2020 (Sunday, and my birthday!)

Time: 1:00PM PST (Server Time)/3:00PM CST/4:00 PM EST

Description: Come and show some support for playable Sethrak! Bring reflecting prisms or a Rogue with Glyph of Disguise to change your appearance into one! Don’t have either? Come anyway! And don’t forget your S.E.L.F.I.E camera!

Note: I plan to host another when Shadowlands drops, at Oribos. Date and Time TBD.

Please feel free to share this! In fact I encourage it! Share it on Twitter, Reddit, etc.

:snake: :heart: :snake: :heart:

33 Likes

I will be counting the days for the event!

5 Likes

I will not be attending. Rats and snakes are nasty varmen. Serve no purpose in the Horde.

1 Like

I might pop by one of them
Dunno which one but i can’t do the shadowlands one. I dont own shadowlands. (I know it was my suggestion but when I said about the downside, I meant players like me XD)

3 Likes

I’ll be there! (both probably)

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please)

:snake::snake::snake:

8 Likes

Talking about nasty when you’re literally a rotting corpse. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Why. Just curious.

1 Like

Yeah no thanks, give me vampires or give me nothing

So both factions can participate together.

2 Likes

I have to admit that I admire your dedication to getting playable Sethrak, lol. Good luck with the rally! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But why the rally? What’s the goal?

If we ever get to see Sethrak Mayan Snakes playable on the Alliance or Neutral. I would like that.

4 Likes

Why not?

Just a fun and positive event to get members of the community together that support the idea of Sethrak becoming playable.

These sorts of events happen all the time. :woman_shrugging:

Lmao, thank you. Pretty sure I have a problem. :rofl: But it’s a fun and positive goal for me to focus on. :heart:

3 Likes

We want Sethrak to join the roster of playable races! Either as a full race, an allied one, a neutral one, either Horde or Alliance. We want to play as these beautiful snake people, because they’re just so cool!

I’ll do my best to be at both, though probably only as a level 1 on Proudmoore :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds like fun! I’ll definitely try and show up to at least one of them.

2 Likes

That’s great and all, but do you expect Blizzard to then say “Okay Sethrak Playable Race now” in the Shadowlands expansion?

The event would be more to show blizzard that they are a wanted race.
It doesnt mean blizzard will listen or care, but they are far more likely to make it happen if they think people will play one.

4 Likes

What a waste of time. LOL Sethrak aren’t becoming playable, no matter how much you try to act like Helfer fanbois. They have nothing to do with SL.

1 Like

Oof
No need for such rude language

3 Likes

Good thing I’m neither a boy or a Helfer fanatic. :+1:

3 Likes