Vote to kick must be removed to new players

100% agree with this. A heads up goes along way. So many people que into things just to get carried. I mean look at the feast activity, you will have 10 people actively working in it and then 20 on there mount just sitting. Nobody wants a leech on there back

1 Like

It was at first over tuned, but has since been brought down significantly. Train boss is still a pain, because the cannon takes a while to kill, but the boss itself doesn’t.

But people kicking for lack of knowing where they’re going or mechanics can happen.

The forums is a small cross section of the player population.

I wouldn’t venture to make any accurate conjecture based off of it.

why would you though? the only time a lvl 60 plus would want to would be for faster xp maybe - I am pretty sure we are talking about a lvl 70.

timewalkings were never overtuned.

Last post and then your IQ dropping self is going on ignore. You asked for proof of Blues telling us this is a small portion of the playerbase that posts here. Are you seriously going to act THIS dumb??

Yeah, you’re completely finished. Your trolling is so bad.

Wrong again, as usual.

As you said. XP.

TW dungeons give out significantly higher XP or at least they did in SL. I am unaware of this being changed in DF.

A new player wouldn’t know that though.

The XP is mediocre to level with now from 60-70. I only got about a half of a level from one.

Okay? You go to queue for a dungeon. A new option exists. You click it.

Using your logic a new player also wouldn’t have any reason to not select it as they wouldn’t know any different outside of it being new and thereby interesting.

Well that’s less fun.

The gear isn’t too bad, though. My lizard experiment did get heroic dungeon ilevel pretty fast. So that was nice.

you don’t get to timewalking by just going to queue for a dungeon though - you have to go through the adventure journal to queue in the 60s.

Even then someone 60 should already know the basic stuff if they did any dungeons whatsoever leveling up to 60.

this still shows nothing about any blue posts that say tanks never solo timewalkings…try again :slight_smile:

so one person found timewalkings to be hard? doesn’t mean they are overtuned because one person found them to be difficult… sorry :slight_smile:

When I started playing FF 14 they had a great feature for new players. You have a special icon that shows you are a new player. Veteran players gain bonus rewards when you are in their party in a dungeon. Players can even volunteer to become mentors to help new players. There is also a special chat channel just for them. I have never been berated or abused once. Now that’s the kind of system WoW needs.

Yes, you absolutely can just open group finder and queue for Timewalking. I have never once opened the Adventure Guide to run Timewalking.

I didn’t think you could be so new that you had access to Timewalking and didn’t understand your kit. Don’t you need to have the ability to use Chromie Time to access timewalking before cap?

You can absolutely queue through the LFG feature for TW. You have never had to use the adventure guide.

You’re also now arguing my point about mechanics for me?

I am confused.

Ya it happens.

Just don’t usually see it unless it’s causing wipes. People put up with inexperienced tanks ( tanks really should learn the content and routes as DPS ) because it’s hard to get a replacement. And there’s usually someone over geared providing enough pad that a couple people running around throwing wiffle balls is no big deal.

But if the groups wiping it may be a game of “You’re the weakest link” It’s not great, it sure doesn’t feel good. But as a group they needed more of something and unless someone wants to step out to bring in a ringer it’s probably going to be the weakest link that gets sacrificed to complete the run.

Shoot me an in game message amigo, I’ll come hang with you and your friend, that way nobody gets kicked. We can also help your friend out with rotations and such if ya want.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

2 Likes