Timewalking Scaling

Nope, that’s just people who aren’t willing to take responsibility when its their fault.

I think it’s really only those two dungeons that are causing trouble. The others were all snoozefests.

1 Like

Grimrail feels overtuned. It feels like I’m having to heal a +20 key.

All the other dungeons I went through felt like any other heroic.

I agree, I did Slag Mines, Auchindoun, and SMBG (although begrudgingly) without issue. Though I did see someone report that auto attacks were hitting for 2k in SMBG, so there may be some tuning issues there but that might be overlooked because that dungeon’s overall tuning has been quite lax compared to most.

Some odd scaling when it lowers my haste to 4% and raises my crit to 44%.

Hey all,

We are aware that the gear level in Timewalking Dungeons is currently being scaled down more than intended. We are working on a hotfix and will deploy it as quickly as possible.

47 Likes

This is because people who play now think they can play like how dragonflight was designed to be mindless you have to actually do mechanics in old dungeons lol go watch some videos

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response.

3 Likes

Because nobody wants to run them as borked as they are currently. People getting one shot by the birds on the wind ramp in skyreach lol. Usually just had to worry about getting thrown off but now those birds hit and kill lol.

Oh look youre wrong

10 Likes

I love it when you “git gud” people are made to look like fools…

28 Likes

Also, just got into a Grimrail Depot. With the low ilvl that comes out of TW the only cool part is getting to do old dungeons that we haven’t run in years. This time it feels like stuff we just ran.

1 Like

Can we also get better rewards please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t be greedy.

359 is so low

2 Likes

Blizzard didnt test somthing before it dropped??? SAY IT AINT SO

6 Likes

Since when do we not have to follow mechanics in dragonflight?

3 Likes

It isn’t greedy.

Haha maybe you need to read wowhead it will TELL YOU the mechanics lol or read the dungeon journal

Exactly when all they have to do is read the du from journal of watch a video