Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

Cool well there you go, give them some of those instead of getting mad void elves are getting more options.

3 Likes

Kinda the issue. Belf players have been requesting but feel no ones listening.

1 Like

We’ve been asking. We’ve been putting it out there since customizations came out. We’ve been pointing out over and over again that the customizations given to us are not of the same calibur as other people, including orcs, undeads, night elves, etc. Quantity is not quality and the quality of the customizations that blood elves got is seriously lacking in comparison to the other races despite being one of the most popular.

All the while our options are constantly taken from us. Blood elves are brought out back, mugged, and their options put on other people, and it’s annoying. It’s terrible to feel like no one’s actually listening despite the obvious amount of feedback blood elf players have been providing over and over again.

11 Likes

They were an Alliance race first. They will always be an Alliance race first. Blood Elves going Horde was a shameful misstep to force people into playing the gross Red Monster Faction.

The Alliance is now restored :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Karma can be so cruel.

4 Likes

Yes 
 finally 
 This was a really long fight .

1 Like

Nice mog, dude.

Gloat much?

2 Likes

Nope. 0/10 troll post.

They’re not saying screw you to blood elf players.

They’re giving Void elf players a highly requested, lore-abiding customization option and people are taking it as a personal attack against them.

It’s honestly rather pitiful, but very enjoyable to read.

6 Likes

Dude, you really missed the news last night then.

1 Like

historic repair for alliance. And still need more

2 Likes

The poster he was “gloating” towards was gloating about void elves not having natural hair colors sooo. I think it’s quite reasonable to give a jab back after they were proven wrong.

8 Likes

Greetings!

Yesterday we announced that after hearing the passionate feedback around our decision to not add additional customization options until after Shadowlands, we’ve decided to implement more options sooner.

The upcoming 9.1.5 update will introduce new character customization options for two Allied Races that didn’t get as much attention as the rest, the Nightborne and Lightforged Draenei. You can look forward to new hair styles, hair colors, facial hair, skin colors, accessories, horns, tail length, tattoos, and more!

After hearing how excited all of you were around the new customization options, we saw that many of your comments were requesting more natural hair colors for Void Elves. We relayed this feedback to the team and they were able to add 5 natural hair color options for Void Elves to the 9.1.5 update. :blush:

In addition to these new customization options, 9.1.5 will also introduce other cosmetics such as:

• Ear Size options for Void Elves
  • New Travel Forms for Druids
  • New Soulshapes for Night Fae
    • New Crittershapes to unlock: Soulshape into an adorable squirrel or other small critters. Note: Due to their tiny appearances, they are only usable in rested areas.
    • Option to Soulshape and Crittershape into randomly collected appearances.
  • New Toys

Character customization will continue to be expanded upon in the future, with our sights set on Highmountain Tauren next.

Source Post

2 Likes

Surely they could have done that in the active threads and not dug up like five old ones.

4 Likes

Hey I’m just glad they are using some of the ideas I posted a few days back. Allied races should have the customizations of their coeval race where possible. It’s a start if nothing else, which I appreciate.

What’s the point of having an AR then? If you’re just going to duplicate things why not just stick it all on the core race?

3 Likes

Void elves are blood elves as much as belves are high elves. But Helves and Belves are not Velves.

because it was blizzards corrupt a wish ℱ to the alliance wanting high elves.

4 Likes

Just in general, I’d rather a lot of the ARs had just been added customization to the core race coughcoughHMTcough rather than just a lackluster slightly modified copy without as many class options. I’d rather the ARs be something new and interesting, and so many of them are just pretty bland.

4 Likes