Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

Me too. They added in Wildhammer dwarves, but made it just a customization for dwarves already in game. Same with dark iron. All it was was a change of color.

1 Like

Nope I’mma making a push-back, this is literal bull.

This will kill any immersion void elves has, and make seeing any void elf unbearable to deal with, not because of the high elf themes, but because the race is now threatening over 15 years of built up lore made since vinalla WoW.

enlighten me. I actually want to know how.

By belittleing the currupting aspect of the void, removing the effects one would suffer from direct large amount of void into themselves would force a change in body, most becoming void monstrosities (you can see this happening several times in the game) By letting Blood elves (yes blood elves, not high elves as none-currupt void elves would still not be high elves that was apart of the alliance since they reject mana vampirism, and by logic, would also reject a currupting magic that seeks to consume as well) go around un-currupted doing everything a currupted void elf can diminish the currupting aspect of the void in void elves. This would also make joke of any previous void curruptions shown in WoW history.

1 Like

See, that’s one I’m fine with, Wildhammer isn’t enough of a change to me to be worth a whole new race, like if they came up with some sort of sub-race option that gave you say a choice of racials I think that would be a good fit. Keep dwarf as a race broad and give a ton of options to represent different groups under it. But again, some of this is based off how HMT was really disappointing to me (I wanted antlers on my pally!)

1 Like

Truth told, id love to see more monsterous Velves. But weve seen a velf (one of the windrunner sisters i think) who not only was ‘corrupted’ but controlled it to look normal. So there is lore for it.

Honestly i thought DI dwarves should have been horde and antler moose should have been alliance, just to kind of balance out the horde and alliance races.

2 Likes
2 Likes

No excuse for being a bad winner or being an arrogant gloat. Defending that kind of behavior isn’t any better.

4 Likes

Oh come on. It would have been fun.

Night elves and high mountain vs goblins and dark iron!

(Though I like this way better.)

Considering the dude was posting stuff like this…

What ever helps you get through the fact you don’t have the those options I guess :hugs:

Yeah, I 100% support rubbing it in their face.

8 Likes

MY ANTLERS!

(I am lazy, but imagine I photochopped antlers over bucket here)

1 Like

I’ll never agree with the attitude that if you think someone is being rude it’s justified to be the same rude person back.
It doesn’t make you the better person, you’re only proving yourself to be a hypocrite.

2 Likes

That’s fine, however from my perspective if you’re being rude to others you deserve to have people be rude back to you. Especially in cases where you’re wrong like this one.

No better teacher of humility than moments like this.

4 Likes

What kind of world would that be if everyone lived by those rules and just upped the escalation of being rude to each other every day?
Toxic.

4 Likes

A world where the slippery slope argument actually works I guess.

4 Likes

Looks like you got this one in the bag in the next patch :rofl:

2 Likes

It does seem like the people on the forums might behave a bit more rude than people might be in real life so maybe we have that as a saving grace. Yet these days, it seems to be that I’ve never seen so much rudeness and anger in this country. I just wish it wasn’t like this. :hugs:

1 Like

We are not playing a people that went into 1000’s of years training on how to harness the void and ate 2 or more void entities to obtain that level of power.

We are playing a people who was forced into a ritual that changed their very being.

Your looking at 2 different kinds of stories, and different feels of immersion and expecting the none-playable one to over write the other.

Is it ok with you that I point out that liking your own posts is kind of dishonest?

2 Likes

I’d want more fel’d up options for Blood Elf if it was possible. Let’s get all Isle of Quel’danas up in here.