Void Elf or High Elf alliance paladins?

It was brought to my attention that you would not like this.
Thus i had to share

They are not allowed in Quel’thalas except for being able to complete their pilgrimage to the Sunwell.

If they want to rejoin Quel’thalas they would have to rejoin the Sin"dorei which means they would have to join the horde again.

So the chaces of high elves being allowed to live in Quel’thalas would be slim to none at this point

Void elves are complety banned as its been demonstrated that they cause negative effects on the sunwell and leave it vulnerable to attacks from void creatures.

Even Alleria is not allowed there anymore.

Back a few expansions ago Lor’themar was in talks to rejoin the alliance because he didn’t like the direction Garrosh was taking the horde but then the whole “Jaina purging the Sunreavers from Dalaran” thing happend and it gave the Blood Elves flashbacks to the prevous abuse they suffered at the hands of the alliance and they were like “byesies”.

1 Like

Would like crane for travel and flying noodle for flight if we need I have to choose…

I would take either or. Also would incentivize bear puns

As long as the flying noodle is cooked before mounted.

Facts, I still think it’s cool that Alliance got the only actual new and built from the ground up Allied Race with Kul Tirans and well Dark Iron Dwarves explain themselves literally although I would like mine more if it was Horde instead of Alliance.

But I want to be a Blood Elf on the Horde.

1 Like

100% And either it’ll be implemented well or very lazily.

3 Likes

Rude.

I am perhaps a fan of furbolg.

I do rather prefer my blood elves on the Horde. Always rather liked where their story went from WC2 onward.

1 Like

Nah, we don’t need furbolg. We need more sad wolf people for Blizzard to continue making fun off with jokes from other races.

2 Likes

Don’t really feel like the Dracthyr silly is that big a deal myself. Sillies are just that, silly. Not the best taste from Blizzard given the circumstances but I don’t think its some sort of condemnation of the Worgen Tail request.

And having a second wolf race would just be silly. Bear people are the way to go. Plus they’ve already joined the Alliance in at least two tribes cases and possibly a third and it wouldn’t be hard to get one to two more tribes to reasonably have chosen to join the Alliance as well.

1 Like

Says the corpse.

1 Like

Honestly if they would’ve doubled down on the void aspect of the Void Elves and made Blood Elves a “choose your faction” race after the Sunwell was repaired it would’ve gone a lot better.

Everyone would be happy as the high elf enjoyers get them on the alliance and the horde keep their blood elves as well. Then the actual VOID elf players could have gotten a lot more cooler void / old god aesthetics for the race.

And I guess that would also free up a slot for the horde, so I guess… Ogres?

2 Likes

Yea sorry about that, late night, irritation. Still doesn’t excuse my rudeness.

God can you imagine, Dark Iron craftsmanship with Goblin Ingenuity? The Horde would be unstoppable. Or at the very least have a very explosive finale.

Here’s the thing, the void didn’t attack until Alleria was within spitting distance of the Sunwell and it’s located on an Island away from the city proper.

It doesn’t change the fact that they are still exiled / barred from the Sunwell and Silvermoon. Lortheomar and Rommath warned them not to delve into that magic as it was very dangerous. Not listening to their leaders caused them to be exiled from the city. I don’t think they would’ve upheld the ban had they come back and apologized for their actions, however after the incident where they became infused with the void they can’t be allowed back.

1 Like

I know, just wish Void elves were Horde. But what’s done is done. as the saying goes.

Here’s the other thing:

After the battle, Lor’themar dismissed Rommath’s attempt to have Alleria seized as a saboteur, but banished her on the grounds that her presence posed a direct threat to Quel’Thalas.

Doesn’t matter if they stay far away from it or not. They’ve been officially banished as is Alleria.

They’re not gonna risk losing the Sunwell again.

2 Likes

This is true, after going through the hell that was life without the Sunwell I imagine they’d triple security on it.

2 Likes

Leapergnomes or Gilgoblins.
The right punishment for us Horde-players for constantly being favored by the developers and their race choices.

1 Like

Thanks, I hate it.

Kelfin would be glorious.

2 Likes