Void Elf or High Elf alliance paladins?

You might actually want to try being a Horde player instead of pretending to be one because someone that’s not a real Horde player doesn’t speak for how so called favored Horde players are and posting on a lowbie Goblin Hunter doesn’t make you an actual Horde player.

2 Likes

Except Gilgoblins are awesome.

3 Likes

give us void elf paladinos thnx

1 Like

The river still cries a lot.

Goblins are one of the least played races and in the same position as Gnomes. You find them cool but do you play them?

1 Like

Well yes, even though I’m debating on switching to Undead myself.

1 Like

Says the person that literally keeps posting about how favored Horde players are while Alliance gets favored again and again, I wish I could have the fake rose colored glasses you seem to.

3 Likes

ye, peeple ahould learn to lose

I’d play my kelfin a lot more than my two goblins.

1 Like

Wouldn’t worry about her. She doesn’t know that a real Horde player rolls an Orc and not a Blood Elf.

2 Likes

… what about Vulpera?

They’re so cute :heart:

I actually considered for a short moment posting (edit, request from my brothers) a picture with my Mag’har Orc and tusks, greeting the forums as Blast. But to be honest, who cares.

1 Like

Truthfully, don’t think it really matters who post from what, or what faction we’re apart off in a video game. In the end, we’re all human beings behind a computer screen.

1 Like

Are we really going to play this game Sara?

1 Like

Yes, lets play the game of “Orcs vs Humans”.

But all seriousness, that is a pretty childish thing to tell someone. “Be a real horde player instead of pretending to be one,” like, the heck? You hear this sort of things from school kids in the schoolyard.

1 Like

wat can u expect of a discord made to pester helf fans

like lmao who does that

I guess I just had thought from the LGBTQ+ megathread you and me had gotten past the petty bickering since we seemed to be getting along but clearly my mistake, I can’t even point out I’d rather Horde players actually speak for Horde players.

People who have nothing better to do than to constant troll and harass.

1 Like

u arr absolutly NOONE to tell anyone theyr a horde or alliance player

Really because I get told all the time I’m not a real Alliance player because I don’t main one, you people should really pick your lane.

i never told u anhthing like that, stop deflecting