Void Elf or High Elf alliance paladins?

Any words if Void Elf or high elf alliance paladins? I really love paladins but want to be a regal blue and silver noble High Elf model. I don’t want to play a Blood Elf either since my friends play Alliance.

I wanted to make a High Elf since the days of warcraft 3 with the priests and sorcerers but never had the opportunity

Currently I’m playing a High Elf ranger but in reality it’s a gross Void Elf Hunter :frowning:

I understand Void Elf’s are a thing but the class limitations upsets me since I can’t play a Elf Paladin on Alliance for years now.

-100 lore points.

70 Likes

I’d love alliance elf paladins

but it probably wont happen.

13 Likes

And you would be wrong. Blizzard, currently plans on making all classes available to all race. Now whether that becomes reality or not we will have to see.

36 Likes

Blood elves are already playable.

Oh, you addressed this. Never mind.

5 Likes

As they’ve said last year, and assuming they actually keep to their word on this, they will eventually be unlocking all race/class combos.

Minus evokers for other races apparently? idk

17 Likes

On Alliance for Paladin? Is that coming in 10.0.5?

3 Likes

They’re thinking about opening up more classes to more races eventually. This is very different from “all” and “currently planning.”

28 Likes

Clearly I didn’t read the OP properly :melting_face:

1 Like

Nobody will and it’ll end up turning into another Helf vs Velf fight. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Holinka literally said that they are currently working towards making races not be a limiting factor when choosing a class.

I don’t wanna make any huge promises but we kinda feel like we want to move towards a world where the race of a character is not a limiter for what they can or what they can become in the world of Warcraft.

We’re working towards that but not all classes have the same kinda content requirements. More of this will come over time

This isn’t a thing. We void elf players are comfortable with helf customizations and fans. You are mixing up velf fans with belf zealots.

17 Likes

I like Void Elves, but if High Elves became available for the Alliance, I’d be on the first train to race change land.

I definitely think it’s about time to open more if not all classes to every race in the game. The “hero” character shouldn’t be limited at this point in the game.

9 Likes

I mean… thanks for proving me right?

There are many Velf players upset that Velfs didn’t get more Velf customization and absolutely bicker on these forums with Helfs about it.

I wasn’t speaking of the crazed battle between Belfers and Helfers. That’s on a whole different level.

10 Likes

High Elves need to be made playable already.

Save the alliance population.

9 Likes

Are you kidding? I’m a huge velf fan and I never wanted helf customization nor supported. Especially because of people like OP who were constantly crapping on void elves.

8 Likes

What’s wrong with more customization?

4 Likes

I want blood elf druid already. :cry:

12 Likes

Helf customization goes against what VOID elves are supposed to be. Imagine giving maghar orcs green skin. It’s like that to me. Nothing wrong with more customization but make it make sense.

16 Likes

Yeah high elf fans using the options to not look void corrupted are fine.
Those who want actual changes to the race to allow them to not turn void or even change the name of the race, those guys have no business touching a void elf.

Because void elves are void high elves. Not light high elves.

Paladin should never happen on this race.

14 Likes

They’re abominations and an insult to Elvenkind.

4 Likes

Oh well yeah I agree with that. In that regard, High Elves should have just been their own race from the start. Maybe as a secondary option next to where you choose your body type on the character creation-- you’d choose High Elf or Void Elf. They are both part of Alleria’s faction now.

4 Likes