Void Elf Changes in 9.1.5

It is the way you and the anti’s have been acting.

“Oh this is destroying the lore, this is destroying the visual uniqueness, this is destorying the game”…

Let’s face it Naughtymoon, the way you and the Anti’s have been acting is why I put my statement there. If Blizzard did care about any of those things that you Anti’s so claim, then Blizzard would’ve never gone down this path. But guess what, Blizzard has, and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. After all, it is Blizzard’s game, not yours, not mine.

4 Likes

Mass flagging is a game you and yours know well. But you’re right, Naughty, you’re allowed to post whatever you want, never once argued that.

Just don’t get triggered when someone tells you how badly it all backfired. Which is pretty much all this is.

4 Likes

People are allowed to think what they want, they don’t have to agree with you, why don’t you or others on your side realize that? Do you have to agree with them, no but they are still allowed to think or feel how they want to.

And I’m okay with that, I really am, do I wish they would have went more of the void way customization wise yes but am I upset they didn’t no, I do hope they eventually will give more void options though because I still want glowing skin and pink hair.

Great, I’m so glad we got this point so I guess this conversation is over now, thank god.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for the hair color interview where allegedly none of the customizations added are canon.

:hugs:

5 Likes

Have fun waiting.

1 Like

I smell a contradiction

5 Likes

You are not alone.

1 Like

Not wanting Void Elf customizations for Blood Elves is a contradiction of wanting void stuff for Void Elves, explain please?

1 Like

I don’t think it is…

Naughty is saying they don’t want anything from Void Elves for Blood Elves, and then later that they don’t think Void Elves want void options but rather would want to be more like high elves.

They’re using slightly more aggressive language but thats what their words boil down to… which isn’t a contradiction.

(Not gonna lie I’m only commenting to play with that gif…)

4 Likes

Funny thing is, I’m actually playing The Great Ace Attorney when I’m in the mood for it. However… it’s not as well written as its predecessors at the moment…

1 Like

I’ve never played but I want to. I have heard that the current one isn’t supposed to be as good.

Need to find a good one to start with.

1 Like

I wish I could give you all my likes for the day because at least you get it, I wish they’d stop trying to pull some type of got you moment because they don’t.

2 Likes

Are we talking about the game series or each saga here?

Part 1-3 are classics but I don’t find them as good as the sequel trilogy.
The Miles Edgeworth spin off games were great and had the best music tracks.
Phoenix Wright VS Layton was one of the best titles so far.
I’ll let you know how I found the new titles after I have finished them.

Sorry yeah I was talking bout the games.

ALL of these are gotcha momments. Because the only reason you want Voidy customization is so you can eliminate all competition that Void elves could ever pose against you. Makes perfect sense along with your comment that you want nothing from them. Because what would look better, an elf that has access to all colours or a blueberry elf with blue hair? As long as we remained tight into that Void theme, there would be no competition for you.

4 Likes

You want them that bad, ask for them all. I assure you I don’t care as long as I get pink hair and void skin, support me and I’ll support you.

2 Likes

I support pink hair. And entropic embrace skin tones. But I’m also happy to have some normal looking hair.

9 Likes

Then we are fine, I assure you.

3 Likes

All elves deserve to have tiaras.

6 Likes

They do. And long and pink hair.

5 Likes