Fel flame hair for blood elves

So instead of void tentacle hair, maybe blood elves can have fel flame hair highlights in order to add that same void elf flavor to their character customization? It would add to their unique identity as blood elves and make up for the feelings they have for void elves getting more natural hair colors. What you guys think?

5 Likes

Why would they get Fel hair of all things? They’re not really tainted by the Fel anymore.

3 Likes

God, would you people get over it! They don’t have our hairstyles and it’s not the end of the world. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Pass, I don’t want anything customization wise from Void Elves, actually they don’t even want their own customizations, they want ours so. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, let us set blood elves on fire

I think it’s a good idea.

The whole point of Elves is that they are magical people. Magic-themed customization sounds like fun.

Fel stuff, Arcane stuff, Holy Light stuff, the way I see it all is welcome :smiley:

7 Likes

Yeah and basically it’s not that their hair is on fire but the ends have a more fel green or arcane glow texture instead of void. Basically it would add similar void elf flavor but fit the blood elf aesthetic more.

1 Like

Blood elves! are not afflicted with fel any longer, their sun well was cleanse by Velen using a Naaru’s heart. They are still addicted to arcane tho I think, not as bad as before.

Ummm I think you mean blood elves…

1 Like

Thanks ! Yes

Alright, I know many people are thinking it but I’ll say it. Void Elves ruined WoW.

Simple guide to make it better when thinking up new customization:

Void Elves = Emo elf options, Blood Elves = Weeb elf options. If they want to make the standard Thalassian elf neutral territory, then they need to move Blood Elves away from the center aesthetically.

Also the glasses should have been customization screen options instead of transmog. Not only could we have used them with hats but it also makes more sense as if it is as Blizzard claims and some of the new customization options are to let you express yourself through your avatar better then it should be added that needing to wear glasses is not a choice for most people who use them.

Yeah, you guys were neighbors lol.

Variations in coloring with different color options would be nice.

I love your name…very pretty!
Arcane effects to Blood Elf hair would be awesome, imo.

1 Like

Sure, give us anything possible, please.

If you wanna walk around lookin like that Dexter’s Lab knockoff Johnny Test, be my guest!