Vampire Class

I completely agree with you; however, people unfortunately don’t see it the same way as we do. I’ve had this debate with other people before and it always ends the same way regarding a mutual feeling of agreeing to disagree.

San’layn are coming, all the haters will be down for the count :vampire:

1 Like

Here’s some information from my thread, from an awesome contributor might I add, on a “Vampire class”:

Also my thread (the one linked in the quote) is for support of San’layn, so if people do like the idea of them as an Allied Race, feel free to stop by. Figured I should actually share that in the post rather than say pieces without explaining.

2 Likes

As silly as it sounds, they should leave the vampireness to San’layn but I agree we could use an Hemomancer.

Kinda like the Trolls in Nazmir, those dudes were cuckoo but damn they had neat spells.

My thoughts are basically a different more standard vampire race with bat form for alliance and the San’Layn for horde.

Well, it would definitely be nice to see more of the ladies playing WoW. And I think the vampires would get more women in.

They have vampires in the Elder Scrolls, so not a big deal to me.

As long as it’s within the realm of “Creatures of the Night,” we’re good. I don’t want…lamp posts.

1 Like

Please leave all the sparkles to twillight. we already got bad ugly werewolves we don’t need blizzard messing up more stuff.

1 Like

I don’t subscribe to Meyer’s version. Also, how could someone so ‘unknowing of vampires’ know so much of their Egyptian origin? Twilight is sewage compared to the pre-2k era.

2 Likes

You know I can’t prove this, but I knew it was a female blood elf before I clicked on the tread

Play a blood death knight and use blood drinker on CD.

It’s close enough.

How about a human male behind the computer keyboard?

I would LOVE to see Blizzard and Dungeons & Dragons work together. Vampire is just more of a d&d thing. They did it pretty well in that necronomicon campaign.

Banshee class.

Their attacks come with the long signature scream that all group members can hear.

No!! My most anticipated class is the dragonkin.

Dragonkin Racial:
You can shapeshift into dragon form and fly WITHOUT Pathfinder achievement.

Just play a blood dk XD. Suck all the blood you want.

I want a Frankenstein class, an astronaut class, a fire fighter class… A ghost class. Hm. What else can we come up with?

Do we sparkle or do we have wrinkly foreheads?

Team Spike.

Twilight is sewage compared to everything and people just shove it into the face of REAL vampire fans to piss us off.

1 Like

Well, that one Vrykul quest did set a precedent…

Eh, could be neat, but doubt it’d be high priority when compared to say, Tinker.

Alright, but if you want to raid with me during the day you’ll just have to lug me around in my coffin.