Valarjar Champion's Greatsword Nerfed: Refund Us

Facts, sister.

2 Likes

IM STILL MAD ABOUT THIS! give us the sword!

3 Likes

I demand a tender refund. You changed the entire reason people bought the sword

4 Likes

Never bought it. Never had a desire to buy it. And this crap right here is precisely why I don’t bother with the trading post.

I’ll be gd’ed MicroBlizzard screws with some FOMO thing I bought with a limited currency.

I support you all, my 2-handed comrades in arms. This needs must be rectified.

If peeps don’t want the meme size, then just put a smaller version in as well. They put the diver suit in full set and piecemeal, so don’t tell me it couldn’t be done.

Big L on this one, MicroBlizzard.

Fix. It.

5 Likes

How much was this damn sword? 3k tenders? I never seen so many people get upset for a free thing they got with free currency that is literally hand-given to them on a regularly basis.

I wouldn’t be asking for a refund, that’s pointedly ridiculous unless you’re literally buying anything and everything at the Trader’s Post. Just ask for them to change the sword back to its original size.

1 Like

Pointedly ridiculous to request a refund for an item that was changed after the fact? lol

3 Likes

Yeah, like why are you not just asking them to undo the change you’re asking for a refund for?

1 Like

That’s an option too. One or the other would suffice.

I’ll take my refund until they figure out what they want to do, however.

1 Like

If homies get compensation for this sword then I want it for the time I spent doing centaur rep to get the DF prepatch tunic for the second time, because they changed it to a robe after it was already in my collection.

5 Likes

Did they ever say why this change happened?

2 Likes

Nope, never forget.

2 Likes

Considering how absolutely terrible it’s texture resolution is for a legion mog, I’m inclined to agree. Typically the smaller something is, the less obvious you’ve used super low rez textures. The texture might have even belonged to something far smaller (probably a dagger) but then got upscaled by some lazy designer who just needed a big weapon for the valajar NPCs.

1 Like

Is that what happened to Gnomes?

3 Likes

still mad about the nerf

WE ALL ARE! Give us our SWORD!

3 Likes
1 Like

Up you go.

2 Likes

yeah, let’s not forget this

same feelling here

1 Like

They are doing you all dirty with these crazy changes. Worst is the silence on the issue when players may have spent more than just tenders to have purchased this.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

if blizzard didnt refund buys of a 5$ hots skin for changing it you really think they gonna refund you guys?

hots players:

i approve of that transmog.

2 Likes