Valarjar Champion's Greatsword Nerfed: Refund Us

I don’t want it refunded. I would like the sword returned to the size it was when I purchased it.

6 Likes

I’m surprised not more people are against this. Since if they are able to do this you are giving the the leeway to apply changes to anything in the future.

What’s stopping them from make a cosmetic ugly than a newer higher price one to make sure its bought.

Or the weapon spell effects “damn we made this too good, no matter reduces its glow effect” which has happened in the past. It’s interesting because some of the old effects have way much better glow to the than most the newer ones.

5 Likes

How dare you nerf the size of this sword. The highest person on the chain for making this change. MAY YOU BE STUCK IN HOT TRAFFIC WITHOUT AC.

3 Likes

Late to this thread, but OP’s request is reasonable. Can’t help but think blizz did a ‘whoopsie’ with this one somehow? Dunno why they’d do it on purpose. :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Its pure evil what they did!

3 Likes

Never forget…never forgive…

4 Likes

The wow community way!

1 Like

I just noticed this. I say this with all due respect, but whoever made this change is incredibly dense and didn’t think it through… Blizz shouldn’t be able to change something like this when players are using a limited resource (even paid in some circumstances) - it’s a system players are supposed to carefully think about how (and why) they want to pay for things. I bought the sword because it was huge - that was the sole reason I got it.

It’s like freaking false advertising. Bait and switch. Incredible.

5 Likes

I didn’t buy it and don’t think it should be refunded! It should go back to the original size!

1 Like

Well yeah that what we would prefer but if they don’t, they do need to refund us. I bet the majority of people bought it for its size. I know I wouldn’t have bought it if it looked like a toothpick when they first released it.

4 Likes

This needs to be fixed

4 Likes

I want my giant sword back.

4 Likes

I don’t have one of these, but this is not a good precedent to set. Reverse it. Very bad call.

4 Likes

Tin foil hat time: because they want to keep the largest and coolest-looking weapons locked behind RNG-gated achievements like “Champion of Argus” and forcing you to do old Raid transmog runs until you get lucky.

3 Likes

I miss Old Blizzard Old blizzard would not do the bait and switch like this.

You make big blade get people to buy it cause of the size then shrink ray it.

Its not the item people paid for. If we wanted a dagger we would have bought a dagger instead.

Give us the product we paid for back or refund. Its not cool to use bait and switch tactics not cool.

7 Likes

trust me bro you guys aint getting refunded. we hots players been waiting 7 yrs now for our nova amazon skin refund.

3 Likes

If people started grinding gears like they did with the event then a change will happen. Squeaky wheel get the grease.

Changes don’t happen unless you make noise.

This isn’t the product that people paid for. If you bought a 2x4 and they cut it to a 1x2 would you be happy? People bought a 2x4 not a 1x2.

3 Likes

I checked just now, and it appears that the sword is still the smaller size. Just FYI. Thank you for listening.

2 Likes

Thank you for your service.

2 Likes

I don’t even like the trading post, I didn’t buy this sword, and I don’t care at all about my tenders- And even I know that they should give people their tenders back after changing this sword.

4 Likes