Valarjar Champion's Greatsword Nerfed: Refund Us

i agree, Balnazzar, the appeal of this sword was the fact that it was so huge, now it looks more like a toothpick. Blizzard needs to change it back.

1 Like

LOL i just saw now in the armory, it looks AWFUL, its so tiny and small compared to before, even the new ashkandi is bigger

what the heck happened? why in the nine hells did they change this?!?!

2 Likes

Yes, if you give them an inch they will then take away the entire mile. They will turn all transmog into tiny little foam sized toys instead of large, glorious weapons of war.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

4 Likes

Still small. This is starting to seem like an intended permanent change. This makes me sad.

2 Likes

I see someone on multiple alts keep using the word “Contrarian”

I do not think it means what you think it means.

Dear, God, all the, commas,

3 Likes

New giant two-hander in trading post. Anyone want to make predictions?

#revertorrefund the Valarjar Champion’s Goodsword

2 Likes

The guy jumps in many threads to take the contrarian position to rile up people. It’s OK if you don’t understand the context but next time try doing so with less pride in knowing a simple word.

1 Like

You want sad? Look at what they did to the Reclaimed Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood… You want to talk about emasculate.

2 Likes

Then they went hard with Ashkandur many years later. I guess I can’t complain too much. But yeah, that was the saddest remake of a weapon I had ever seen. Reclaimed Ashkandi, I mean.

2 Likes

I don’t feel like buying anything if it’s just going to be changed later, no matter what it is. What’s next? Mount sizes? Color adjustments several shades darker or lighter? Tender feels useless right now.

1 Like

I am so GLAD I did not get it!

2 Likes

The irony of your comment.

Lets bump this, I want the sword I bought

3 Likes

I noticed the 1h axe from Suffusion camps was resized to be smaller too. I don’t really care about the greatsword but now I’m on your side.

Was the original size a bit much yeah but damn if it didn’t add character.

3 Likes

I thought that was the point of it :stuck_out_tongue: It was low res like they just stretched it but it was comically large as a trade off :crazy_face:

1 Like

I made this same post a few hours ago not realizing you made this post, but yes im very angry as WELL! REFUND US!

2 Likes

Stop asking for refund, ask for to turn it size back to original

2 Likes

THIS TOO! I agree!

2 Likes

You have provided great insights as to why this topic must remain at the forefront. For this is just the start to restore what was taken from players.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes