Use the Q&A coming up to Ask about XPON&OFF Battlegrounds

Hello everyone!

As many of you know with the latest patch It separated XP on and Xp Off Battlegrounds. Which isn’t the worst thing especially in 110 bracket, which the twinks prefer to go after other twinks. The bad part of this is change is queues will never pop. It was unfortunate that blizzard did not warn us of this change.

With Upcoming Q&A on March 21st could be the best time for the community to get this issue addressed. I’m not asking for a complete revert on the change but rather a new system for low level battle grounds. I will be tweeting to them asking for new information.

Please if you care about the twink Community. Tweet at Blizzard this upcoming Q&A about this change. Please keep your tweets informational about the change, maybe include your ideas, and be as constructive as possible. We need everyone to do this.

19 Likes

I like it, I support it!

2 Likes

Is kangmurloc gonna ask questions? I wanna hear his lispy, spittly, warbly voice.

2 Likes

This is our chance to be heard, lets make it happen.

7 Likes

Please keep this thread respectful as possible to avoid derailing the actual topic on hand.

5 Likes

For real! Will they care tho

3 Likes

Most likely not since they ignore even the good questions for 120 stuff anyway let alone even talk about pvp

6 Likes

I’m willing to bet they will ignore any controversial topic.

3 Likes

I wish I shared some of the optimism you guys have. Q&A’s are pretty much a joke now.

1 Like

I stopped watching them a while back and just read the summary on MMO champ they pretty much are a joke lol

3 Likes

I will be there to ask questions! TY for sharing! Will spread the word.

you would be the one to say that

2 Likes

Hes not wrong tho Q and A they always pick the same questions just different wording

3 Likes

You can also use this Forum thread on wow forums to submit your questions.

4 Likes

Post yours direct.

3 Likes
2 Likes

@Tonydanza

I appreciate your passion but something like that may be less likely to solicit a response.

I’d just ask for clarification on the change, why it was unannounced, and what the long-term plan might look like if there is one.

1 Like

Should we make compile a well put together message instead everyone can put on the Q&A forums / tweet them with?

Great idea, gave them my post and tried to summarize best i could

5 Likes

Send it to some game reviewers too. Let’s be polite but hard to ignore.

6 Likes

We would have to be inclusive to all brackets, so many of them are going through same thing.

1 Like