Upset about customer support stance

No comment.
At any rate, why is this still going on? This is the exact kind of think Vrakthris gets upset at us for: back and forth, and in a necropost at that. Just let it lie guys.

And now they are deleting relevantcomments here. What a racket, I’m done.

1 Like

Because you’re not biased and jaded because you wasn’t given what you want on a silver plater.

Because we can always trust reviews when things, like when things get review bombed because folks doesn’t like one thing in a game and must act like the game was worse than Fallout 76.

3 Likes

You obviously didn’t read what I’ve written. It’s not just something I want, it was an issue that they couldn’t explain.

1 Like

You received an honest and competent response. But it wasn’t the answer you wanted.

“We”. I’m not sure what you have seen, but I’ve seen neither an increase nor a decline.

This has been explained to you over and over again. Abusing staff and/or continuing to open tickets on a closed matter is against the rules. This is not new. It has been a thing since the game was released and you could open Support tickets. There are consequences for not following the rules.

5 Likes

There was no abuse and they did not provide an explanation. Just stating that the logs don’t show it does not explain what happened. That’s the competency customers are looking for. I get that all the helpers here side with them and evidently have never had any issues, but the data shows that a lot more people have had similar issues with their poor customer service. Spinning my wheels here just like with Blizzard. Thanks for the replies.

1 Like

what data? Got a link?

2 Likes

You can go look at reviews online just like anyone else

1 Like

I can look for whatever I want and find it and say I’m right. I can look online and find reviews saying Fallout 76 is the best game ever, but that doesn’t really match what was given to the world.

2 Likes

Trustpilot for one, that’s just a quick search. I know you are capable.

1 Like

Clearly no one wants to listen to anyone say anything bad about Blizzard here, just like other echo chambers.

2 Likes

Ah, those guys, don’t they sponsor RMT for runs? At least that is what I see from the spam on the group finder.

2 Likes

I’m slightly curious, though: how can someone explain something that they don’t see happening in their field of view? That’s kinda the definition of inexplicable.

3 Likes

I have no idea what that is, not relevant to me. Do you really think that all negative reviews are invalid?

1 Like

Always fall back to “If you don’t agree with me, than you’re the bad guy!” mind set. If you’re not looking for help, but folks to stand behind you, than this forum isn’t for such.

3 Likes

I was looking for an explanation, still haven’t gotten that. I am willing to try a reset. That’s all I can do. Making the poster out to be the bad one is invalid also.

1 Like

Guys, this is really just devolving. Just wait for a blue response, don’t keep hashing the back and forth because all it is is arguing over nothing.

7 Likes

OK, I have sat here and read to this point.

What I love is your ABSOLUTE certainty that you did something that the logs can not verify. You have a message in your mail, and yet the system does not generate messages. You sent the gold but did not receive it, but the logs show nothing of the such ever happened. Is it even remotely possible you simply do not remember, or made a mistake?

I cannot tell you how many times I have seen a poster scream to the high heavens they were missing gold, only to have a blow by blow breakdown of the spending, with everything adding up.

I cannot tell you h ow many times I have seen a poster scream to the high heavens they priced an item on the AH for 250,000 gold and only got 250 for it, only for the logs to verify that they indeed did list it for 250 gold.

In both of those circumstances, the posters were CONVINCED it was not them. They were insistent, just like you, that it was not their fault, they they had not made any type of mistake. And each and every response I have ever seen from a blue on the subject lays out exactly how it was indeed them and or their mistake.

So I ask again, is it remotely possible that perhaps this is more an issue of your recollection of the matter? Because I am going to be honest with you, things are not adding up here, at least from my perspective.

11 Likes

Anything is possible, but I could say the same for Blizzard too. They never make mistakes? Why is the person having the customer service issue vilified? If you can’t help answer the question, why respond at all? The logs don’t show that the gold was sent. Ok, how does that explain the email? Im just trying to figure what happened. I have never had such a problem in 12 years of playing. Why is it so hard for them to provide a competent explanation?

1 Like

At this point I’d like to close the issue on the forums to stop all the replies. Again, I was warned that I would be treated this way and my friends were right. These experiences are the exact reason they don’t spend their money with Blizzard/Activision anymore.

1 Like