Upset about customer support stance

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

This thread is nearly a year old, and the situation has nothing to do with yours.

Please feel free to start a new thread, but I do caution you to soften that edge. We are here to help answer your questions, so take a deep breath, and calmly explain the situation, and we can help you understand what your options are.

5 Likes

It’s virtually impossible for the to “steal” money from anyone. You either provided them with your financial information and agreed to payment, or you didn’t and they didn’t take payment.

Perhaps a new thread as Melaesia suggested with less hyperbole and more details would be helpful.

2 Likes

They’ve already stated in bad grammar and misspellings that they have no intention to be honest. Why should I have to soften anything against horrible, dishonest customer service?

2 Likes

And again, more hyperbole with no content. Was there something we could help out with Chedz? Otherwise, this could be considered as just trolling.

Blizz literally can’t “steal” your money. So what exactly happened?

4 Likes

Not allowing the email transfer of gold between characters so it just goes away is effectively stealing. They said it never happened yet I have an email letter showing it did and sent it to them as proof. Now their only response is to threaten to ban my account. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Because first, your issue is going to get lost in a sea of misunderstanding. Come in with gun blazing, and that’s likely the response you’re going to get back.

Second, because with many, many years experience on this forum, we can tell that there is a disconnect and things aren’t adding up already.

5 Likes

Do you mean in-game mail? Their logs record all in-game mail between characters. Did you send mail to the wrong person?

2 Likes

Could we start over with, huh, what?

It sounds like you got a personal response from a human? Most blame GM staff of being the opposite.

Perhaps we can fill these little holes by explaining what happened, and what was the exact response you received.

4 Likes

What do you mean by “e-mail”? Do you mean in-game mail? There is nothing about that which isn’t allowed, unless a possible restriction on how much can be sent in one mail.

What kind of “email letter”?

Well, if any tickets you opened was as aggressive as your postings here, I imagine you quickly escalated to a point where they will no longer answer you, and further communications would be considered “GM Harassment”.

4 Likes

Ok, I appreciate your replies to gather more information.
P sent 25k gold to M. N sent 3300 gold to M. I have the email letters saved. The N to M email transfer was fine, but the P to M transfer did not go through. Again, I have the actual letter saved that I included in my ticket. They say their logs don’t show it. How then, can you explain the email letter I have? The email didn’t expire, I have add-ons to alert me and that has never been a problem in 12 years. They refuse to answer that question and threaten to ban my account for simply inquiring about what happened to my 25k

It’s all on how you approach. if the GMs said that, the likelyhood is you probably said some not very nice things to them.

I started by simply asking and that’s the response I got so yes, now I am upset.

1 Like

Did they say where they saw the gold going to? Had you accidentally sent it to a wrong account?

The thing with mail is that if you send it to the wrong account and that recipient opens it, then it’s theirs to keep. Blizz will not return it if that’s the case.

But if their logs don’t show any mail at all going out, then it sounds more like a UI issue. That’s where you thought you sent something out but didn’t really.

2 Likes

If I sent it to the wrong account, then how could I have the letter in my inbox on the right character?

1 Like

GMs don’t threaten to ban or suspend accounts unless you are quite rude to them or you spam them with tickets.

3 Likes

Again, are you referring to in-game mail? The mail may have been sent, but that does not mean the gold was attached to it.

Can you provide the ticket chain to see what their responses said?

I appreciate that you are frustrated, but I think it’s clear that you were likely not “simply inquiring”. There was likely a lot more to it. And yes, if they have answered your question, continually pressing the issue will lead it to a point where they will start taking action for GM Harassment.

1 Like

Nothing of the kind happened. That’s why I replied in this thread since the OP had the same bad response/experience.

1 Like

But their situation is completely different, which is why you were asked to start a new thread.

Be that as it may, you have about 4 forum regulars here trying to help. None of us can see what you or Blizzard said to each other, so if you are willing to provide that, then we can help you better.

2 Likes

Anytime you put text in a mail between characters, you can save it as a item, called a letter. It does not actually provide proof gold was included in the letter, which I guess the GM staff tried to already tell y ou.

That happens when you open too many tickets after getting a response that likely will not change.

4 Likes