Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

Hold on, sorry

I think they changed the rule that you canā€™t get transferred over to an RP server in a capital if you arenā€™t on an RP server, I remember getting pulled over to WRA from Darrowmere last March while leveling my priest, I was in Org.

If I could get transferred over, then yeah, WRA Iā€™d say is our best bet. If not, I wouldnā€™t do it on Darrowmere. Darrowmere/Windrunner just got connected with two other servers, but weā€™re still not crazy active, especially Horde side.

Also, interest on a non RP server would be significantly less, letā€™s do WRA if we roll on Horde, Iā€™m more than fine making an alt if need be, though hopefully I wonā€™t even need to.

2 Likes

Yeah I think youā€™re right. I think Horde on WRA would be best.

Iā€™ll roll a rogue so I can steal a Sethrak appearance. Others can as well. Then whoever else can get reflecting prisms to mimic the looks.

Iā€™ll schedule this for my birthday 10/18. That gives us a month to spread the word and try to get a good group going.

Though even if itā€™s like a dozen of us, that would be pretty awesome.

I just need to think of a time frame now. xD

I think 10/18 is also a good date because it will be after prepatch, so more people will be around. And just before SLā€™s drops.

4 Likes

I have around 7 of these with over 300 charges in total already, I love turning people into random things whenever I do dungeons or BGs. Some others getting some would still be a good idea, so Iā€™m not the only one constantly scanning the group so weā€™re all sethrak, that way I donā€™t miss any.

Rest sounds good to me.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll make the topic tomorrow.

Thinking around 3pm CST. So that would be 1:00 PST and 4:00EST. As in time for the event. Not the post. XD

Iā€™ll probably need help ā€œbumpingā€ it to keep it visible every couple of days. Iā€™ll also make a post on Twitter and FB and the Discord. If someone has a Reddit account, and can share the info that would be great!

:snake::snake::pray:

3 Likes

I think it will be very difficult for me to appear at such an event but I already leave my support to its realization, to demonstrate our intentions again.

2 Likes

Is a race of snake people going too far?
Yes
But then they made Vulperaā€¦

So you might as well back the snake people? I guessā€¦

2 Likes

Not until they are a playable race.

It will be better than a fifth race inspired only by humans and elves. :yawning_face: :sleeping:

2 Likes

Or worse, gnomesā€¦ j/k.

But yeah, Iā€™ll do everything I can to be there!

SETHRAK PLZ BLIZZ

3 Likes

I agree. Elves, cool though they may be, are over done as a race. What do we have? Four elven races and yet people want more? The snake people at least seem more unique. I could get on board with that. Not entirely sure if I would play one myself, but they do seem like an interesting and viable choice for a race.

3 Likes

There are too many elvesā€¦ I think 4 are perfect and we should just keep it at that. Other races need some love and I want to see more unique races, like aquatic and reptiliansā€¦ aka Sethrak and Jinyu mainlyā€¦ Ankoans and Giblins would make sense as well

2 Likes

honestly?
I would wait for shadowlands.
Do it in oribos or whatever its called.

That way both factions get to see it and it will be in one of the most trafficked areas of the game.

Downside of course is only those with shadowlands and who are level 50 and above can attend

1 Like

I think you make a great point. I can always host one there at a later date. :grin:

Honestly I was thinking last night that I could do one for each faction as well. Maybe Alliance on Saturday 10/17.

2 Likes

Here you go guys

SPREAD THE WORD

5 Likes

The hunt has begun.

3 Likes

Iā€™d participate if Iā€™m free on the day.

I can do either.

I think thatā€™s clear for me at the moment.

I use a friend on wra to go there to hear their general chat and watch rpers.

4 Likes

Damn not on Proudmoore, Iā€™ll send my support from here

3 Likes

Even if you just make a quick level 1 toon to cheer on, thatā€™d be good too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe haha

3 Likes

Yes do it!

:snake: :heart:

2 Likes

I would love to wreck havoc against the Horde as a Sethrak. Tortallan too, can we just have more reptilians in general?

7 Likes