Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

Please add this race. Remove Vulpera and add Lizards.

I wish you all the luck on your exams!

New alpha build I think is coming out just or just went out. Maybe weā€™ll see something more about Sethrak or sethrak related things!

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please) :snake:

Letā€™s not remove options but add them instead.

5 Likes

Was just looking at Vorrikā€™s shrine to Sethraliss in his Sanctum and noticed that Sethralissā€™ shrine there has a little pool of water and that she is depicted as a large snake rather than her avatar there.

More evidence of her life-giving sphere of influence and a nice look at snakes in general. in fact shes even coiled around the pool itself. As though sheā€™s protecting life.

4 Likes

When will they be added?

3 Likes

In regards to Alliance vs. Horde, the hard truth is the Alliance needs an Allied Race win; every race except Dark Iron Dwarves they got is garbage. The fact that the Alliance helped the Sethrak is enough for me. I would vastly prefer the Sethrak go Alliance over the Horde.

7 Likes

As would I. Though I like all our ARā€™s. >.>

I just really like the Sethrak and play Alliance so Iā€™m biased. Also I think they fit aesthetically better with the Allianceā€¦

In either caseā€¦

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously, please?) :snake:

6 Likes

I think more neutral races would be great. Battle for Azeroth evidently ended a great war and Blizzard isnā€™t even putting the effort to make neutral guilds. Itā€™s obnoxious. I donā€™t care how much they dislike how pandas came out, more neutral races would be fine. Having faction restricted races is stupid to begin with in my personal opinion and neutral options would actually bring substance to the game.

The point of my rant being, I think Sethrak as neutral would be fine.

6 Likes

Whatever gets them playable Iā€™m good with.

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please) :snake:

6 Likes

Sethrak for the Alliance. https://mujerok.online/wp-content/uploads/mascota.gif

6 Likes

They never said they disliked how pandaā€™s came out.

Unless you mean how it tarnished faction identity.

One of the designers that no longer works for Blizzard most definitely did say they didnā€™t like how pandaren were neutral.

Faction identity is a joke.

Iā€™m all for Sethrak on the Alliance. Iā€™m just saying neutral works too.

9 Likes

Well since today is Friday, I figured the best way to celebrate finishing exams would be some snake facts. Since Sethrak seem to have features of cobras, I figure some cobra facts would be fun to share:

And a video about snakes spitting venom (potential Sethrak racial):

:snake:

6 Likes

Almost garunteed racial. Every Sethrak you fight will do this to you.

4 Likes

Soooā€¦

I passed 2 of my exams! :smiley: Thanks to those who wished me luck! :heart:

Iā€™m stuck taking the third one next week so not quite past all the stress. >.<

Good to see the continued discussion. :snake:

Iā€™m also on board with neutral Sethrak, like Fezzy said as long as theyā€™re playable I ultimately donā€™t care how theyā€™re added or what faction they go.

Also agree that a spit venom racial would be nearly guaranteed.

7 Likes

Can I have my Sneks yet?

7 Likes

Iā€™m reminded that the Vulpera and the Sethrak donā€™t seem to like each other much, another reason to have them join the Alliance.

2 Likes

BLIZZARD PLEASE I WILL GIVE YOU MONEY FOR SETHRAKS! I DONā€™T CARE WHAT FACTION JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN! Seriously though I donā€™t care what faction make it both factions if you want have an Alliance Sethrakies and Horde Sethrallians. Like make it an in store purchasable faction if you want just give us snek bois.

4 Likes

Congratulations! I hope your next one is just as successful!

Literally every Sethrak you fight does it.

Sssooon, I hope.

Aye, I can see that a bit. Though the Vulpera helped the Sethrak leader regain control of the whole. You could still have some remnant Faithless who might not be thrilled, even if theyā€™ve returned to worship of Sethraliss.

I think most of us fall into this category these days. Alliance, Horde, Neutral. We donā€™t care as long as theyā€™re playable.

Sethrak for the Alliance! (But playable is fine blizz seriously please.) :snake:

6 Likes

Sethrak
Racial: Sand Storm three min. c.d. (kind of like an all class version of rogue ability smoke bomb)
Racial Passive 1: Mastery (ancient race with mastery over many things)
Racial Passive 2: Quickness (Theyā€™re quick weā€™ve seen it)
Racial Passive 3: Elusiveness (Of course theyā€™re elusive theyā€™re sneaky snakes)
Racial Passive 4: Nature Resistance (If you live in a lightening filled desert that used to be jungle and survied for fifthteen thousands of years you have probably built up a Nature Resistance.)
Racial Passive 5: Languages (They speak snake)

6 Likes

Names for the Racials Passives:

1. Blessing of Sethraliss
  2. Akundaā€™s Kiss
  3. Sneaking Snake
  4. Desert Wanderer
  5. Languages: Sethrak (ssseriousssly)
6 Likes