I feel like Sethrak should be an allied race

Funny story, alliance begged for sethrak to be ours instead of mechagnomes. But blizz loves to give us the “poo”-stick.

9 Likes

Lol sethrak mogs. Imagine. Be just as solid as mechagnome mogs.

2 Likes

They would be a very welcome addition to the Alliance as well. Tbh I feel like our Allied races kinda suck. Especially Mecha-Gnomes, we could use the snakey bois.

Yes they definitely should have been.

When I saw Blizzard first announce mechagan and mechagnomes I was like (woooooooow blizz.) and felt horrible because it was obvious Alliance were getting them.

They so should have gotten Sethrak it was just unfair for the Alliance.

They need to make up for it by adding a cool race lots of people want like Naga Vrykrul Ethreals or even Sethrak

They’re an irrelevant bestial people. Of course they should have been made an Allied Race.

While I would prefer them for Alliance I’m good with them going Horde.

Just want them playable.

Also thought I’d link to the Sethrak thread.

2 Likes

Races should have been

Horde
-Sethrak
-Vulpera

Alliance
-Mechagnomes
-Ankoan

2 Likes

In b4 Horde bias posts

I’d love sethrak on Horde. I think they’d be better on Horde as well.

The problem is what would we give Alliance instead. It’d hurt Alliance population a lot like vulpera did. If we can give something cool to Alliance too, then I’m down for Horde sethrak.

Ankoan and gilgoblins would’ve made a much better allied race pair than vulpera and mechagnomes. I’d like to get them as well, preferably first since it’d make more sense. There’s a few Unshackled you can see in Bladefist Bay too.

If I’m being biased though I’d rather get sethrak first since I personally think they’re cooler.

I played both side ; horde and alliance . Alliance is just a better place for them.

Would prefer the twig droods from Drustvar (Thornspeakers) over the Sneks. As a consumer I am fairly jaded about Ally, tbh. Consistently not getting value compared to horde. After almost 13 yrs considering a permanent swap to horde.

In your opinion. Alliance also didn’t overthrow the Faithless Empire, restore the only god of the sethrak, nor did they kill Mythrax, who their only god sacrificed herself to slay.

5 Likes

You have them. They’re called Kul’tiran Druids.

There’s only one Drust Thornspeaker still breathing.

Also thought I’d leave my vague support right here.

puts it down

There you go.

2 Likes

Sure, if we throw all logic and facts out the window to please ungrateful players.

2 Likes

Its funny how “horde people” love to say that they did something good after screw it up so badly.

The whole campaign of the horde in bfa was fixing the problems that they made.

Again . . . Sethrak are an intelligent race . They will be better in the Alliance.

I am in no way trying to justify the war of thorns or the fourth war. That was entirely brought up by you.

It’s funny how you ignore how Horde did way more to help the sethrak out.

Every playable race in game is intelligent.

Nah, we attacked the Alliance a good few times too.

3 Likes

Is not help if you screw it up something ; imagine if i hit your face and then take you to the hospital.

Thats horde logic ; damage and fix.

:smile:

Debatable.

Did we burn down the Temple of Sethraliss or Teldrassil?
:thinking:
Helping the sethrak was not to fix the war of thorns. If it was then in your eyes the Horde can do nothing good.

Debatable depending on what you define intelligent as.

1 Like

The Horde did not cause the problems the devoted sethrak faced though. They actively fought against the faithless and followers of Zul.

4 Likes

Not offense but this just the logic of average horde player. Not everything is around you or the Alliance. Most of the time the way the horde do their stuff lately (since mop) is just trash.

They cant do anything good without damaging or trying to fix their mistakes.

Im not talking about war of thorns since the begining and gave you like 3 post to realize that .

But you failed (As your faction) to understand the problem.

:smile:

zul was in a prison; as you know . The horde fought against the influence of zul but without zul nearby that might never have happened and if it had happened sooner or later as much as the alliance and the horde we would have faced it (as always).

So if all of this was triggered by freeing zul we can say by inference that the horde is the one to blame. If they had not released him, it would have been the Zandalari’s problem and therefore their fault.

Now you need to understand that im not saying that they didnt “help” but they were fixing something they did wrong without knowing they were doing wrong but was bad anyways.

Uh, what? Did I say it was? What does that have to do with the sethrak?

You took everything bad the Horde has done and then the one time the Horde does something good, you took those two unrelated things and put them together.

Well you didn’t do a great job obviously.