Unofficial LGBTQI+ friendly guilds registry - advertise here!

Ok, so I went to Ateish and it’s been amazing!!!

I’ve never seen a more organized and put together server.

Atiesh US Discord
https: / / discord.gg/jd8BBzy

Just wanted to add that Triumvirate already has at least one LBGTQI member, me. Come join me and let’s raid on the second team together :smiley:

edit: I’d roll on Atiesh, but I’m more concerned with realm pop than anything else and I’ve already started hanging out with these folks on discord. Seems like a great bunch.

Lords of Azeroth
Realm: Bloodsail Buccaneers
Faction: Alliance
Focus: Social/Casual, Light-RP, Heavy-PvE, Light-PvP

We are just a group of WoW fans who have played the game forever. We don’t care what your orientation is because it’s not the focus of the game. We play to have fun, enjoy each other’s company and adventure in the realm of Azeroth. Everyone who is friendly, active and mature is welcome to join.

We have 0 tolerance for drama of any kind. I would kick my own mother from the guild if she started some. If you’re looking for a place that is just a natural home where you will always feel welcome, then toss me a message.
Githiel#1545

is an LGBTQ+ friendly guild. I don’t stand for harassment or slurs. Our recruitment thread is here For questions feel free to hit me up on DIscord. Mox#4484

1 Like

Any possibility you guys could play on the horde side?

1 Like

Hello all. Im looking for a LGBT friendly guild on a PvP server (pasific time zone would be perfect). I am planning to main a Holy Priest (for dungeonering and raiding) and a mage and/or rogue for PvP. My btag is Xseos#1222.

The Gaming Spot - Atiesh : NA Alliance (Semi-Hardcore)

ABOUT US
The Gaming Spot is a community of gamers that all share one common love: Warcraft. Founded in September of 2017, our inclusive community engages in a multitude of different content ranging from legacy content (Herald of the Titans) to raiding (Classic and retail) to charity events (Friendship Birb). Regardless of your background, The Gaming Spot has something for everyone! If you wish to raid with us in Classic WoW, read on to learn more about our raid team, goals for classic, and how to apply. Casuals are welcome to join without applying! LGBTQ friendly!

OUR GOALS

• Clear content in a timely and efficient manner
  • Begin raiding MC and Onyxia’s Lair no later than the first week of October
  • Maintain a roster of at least 50 players
  • Provide a friendly and supportive raiding environment that fosters positive relationships

Loot System

• Loot Council

Raiding Hours

• Saturday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
  • Sunday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST

Recruitment Needs:
We need everyone, but here is what we need most of.

• Rogue - Multiple slots open
  • Feral Druid (DPS) - 1 slot left
  • Holy Paladin - 1 slot left
  • 2-3 Fury Warriors. (FULL ON TANKS, SORRY)
  • Warlocks 2-3 slots.

Contacts

• Fael#1694 (Btag) Faelystiri#6125 (Discord)
  • kitty#13106 (Btag), Kitty#5299 (Discord)
  • Villzies#1209 (Btag), Vills#7868 (Discord)
  • TnayR#1198 (Btag), Ryan#4824 (Discord) RAID LEADER.

Discord Link
https://discord.gg/vTfTGW8

Application Link
https://tinyurl.com/yy8845jo

Is our offical recruitment link too.

2 Likes

Am going to be maining a dwarf priest on Remulos, am with a guild currently but they are pretty elitist and cliquey, even though they arent phobic, and would prefer a friendlier guild for trans/queer folks.

< Hurricane > [A] [Grobbulus - RP-PVP]

• Hardcore world PVP
  • Semi-casual PVE
  • Light/optional RP with nautical, privateering theme

Large (2+ raid groups already set), well organized, friendly and aggressive, Hurricane is a playful take on the traditionally toxic PVP zerg guild.

Code of Conduct includes broad rules prohibiting discrimination, condemnation and harassment of any kind, for any reason. Individuals who push the line with “jokes” are thrown overboard. Political speech is strictly prohibited in guild channels. Your identity and sexuality is not important to us. Your satisfaction with Classic and our community, on the other hand, is.

Be welcome!

Long version here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/rp-pvp-grobbulus-a-hurricane-hardcore-wpvp-2-pve-raids-5-8-pm-pst-pdt/

2 Likes

Bumpity Bump

Up we go to the top

I’m also looking for an LGBT friendly guild!
Myzrael - Alliance
Btag is Vika#1968

Afternoonish bump~

< Night Witches > is a EST based leftist Horde guild on Grobbulus-RPPVP that, among other things, is dedicated to creating an inclusive atmosphere for LGBTQIA+ players. We welcome casuals, raiders, and pvpers alike. Come join the Coven.
https://discord.gg/QFUddfH

3 Likes

I hope all guilds are friendly to the LGBTQ community and it makes me sad that we even need post like this…

You are welcome to join the CookieParty

2 Likes

any Horde LGBT friendly community or guilds on either Mankrik or herod?

seeing all the trollage and hate any lgbt thread generates leaves my partner and I wanting an answer to the OP Poll.

2 Likes

Hi Kilinau,

Message me on Discord. Aydriann#0478. I’m an officer with a Horde guild on Herod. I think we may be what you’re looking to find.

Hi Salvera,

I know your comment is a little older. I’m an officer with a Horde guild on Herod. We do have openings for Resto druids. Message me on Discord at Aydriann#0478 and we can definitely discuss this further if you’re interested.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Agnaby,

I’m an officer with a Horde guild on Herod. Message me on Discord at Aydriann#0478 and we can definitely discuss this further.

Thanks!

Any LGBT friendly guilds on Remulos, either faction? Heck, i would settle for “can resist the urge to make grossly unfunny phobic jokes about trans people every 30 seconds in guild chat” at this stage. Pls let me know.

2 Likes